(Only the first 10 of 17 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove support for FreeBSD 12.1 from various ports.
FreeBSD 12.1 reached end-of-life today. Adjust the message
for the wine ports while here, since stable/13 has branched.
Submitted by: rene
Reviewed by: jbeich, mandree, mat, osa
Approved by: portmgr (mat)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D28406
archivers/gtar: update to 1.33
* POSIX extended format headers do not include PID by default
* --delay-directory-restore works for archives with reversed member ordering
* Fix extraction of a symbolic link hardlinked to another symbolic link
* Wildcards in exclude-vcs-ignore mode don't match slash
* Fix the --no-overwrite-dir option
* Fix handling of chained renames in incremental backups
* Link counting works for file names supplied with -T
* Accept only position-sensitive (file-selection) options in file list files
Update to 1.31. Noteworthy changes:
* Support for zstd compression (if zstd is installed).
* The -K option interacts properly with member names given on the command line.
* Fix handling of file shrinkage during read access when --sparse is used.