- php5-zlib The zlib shared extension for php
- 5.4.45 archivers
=105 5.4.45Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: PHP 5.4 is End of Life http://php.net/supported-versions.php
This port expired on: 2016-01-15
- Maintainer: ale@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2004-07-19 08:46:59
- Last Update: 2016-02-14 19:21:31
- SVN Revision: 408884
- People watching this port, also watch:: gettext, libxml2, expat, libiconv, gmake
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: php5-zlib
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- No package information in database for this port.
- Master port: lang/php5
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- phpize : lang/php5
- autoconf-2.69 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php5
- NOTE: dependencies for deleted ports are notoriously suspect
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- tar:bzip2 cpe
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2016-02-14
REASON: PHP 5.4 is End of Life http://php.net/supported-versions.php
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php5|
|14 Feb 2016 19:21:31
Remove PHP 5.4 from the Ports Tree, it expired upstream in 2015-Q3 and the
ports expired last month.
Reviewed by: antoine, marino
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D5278
|30 Oct 2013 13:32:03
|20 Sep 2013 13:11:21
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|23 Jul 2012 23:18:19
Update to 5.4.5.
With hat: secteam
|09 Jul 2012 13:33:59
Fixed bug #55544 (ob_gzhandler always conflicts with
Submitted by: Andrei Lavreniyuk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|19 Jul 2004 08:42:55
Add a new shared extension for PHP.
Number of commits found: 6