- php80-bz2 The bz2 shared extension for php
- 8.0.30 archivers =3 8.0.11Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: Upstream support ends on 2023-11-26
EXPIRATION DATE: 2023-12-31
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-10-21 22:59:42
- Last Update: 2021-10-16 09:51:39
- Commit Hash: 4460cf7
- People watching this port, also watch:: zip, smartmontools, tmux, php80-filter, php80-phar
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/archivers/php80-bz2/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install archivers/php80-bz2
- pkg install php80-bz2
- PKGNAME: php80-bz2
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1691355820
SHA256 (php/php-8.0.30.tar.xz) = 216ab305737a5d392107112d618a755dc5df42058226f1670e9db90e77d777d9
SIZE (php/php-8.0.30.tar.xz) = 10821076
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php80
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php80
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php80
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome localbase pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php80|
16 Oct 2021 09:51:39
|Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni)
*: fix tab vs. space issues, and comments according to the guide.
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
21 Oct 2020 22:58:51
Welcome PHP 8.0 RC 2 to the ports tree
There are many greater changes including:
- json is now part of core
- xmlrpc is removed
- More than 150 backward incompatible changes
Have a look at: https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/php-8.0.0RC2/UPGRADING
Reviewed by: ale, mfechner, Pascal Christen
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26848