- php81-zlib The zlib shared extension for php
- 8.1.20 archivers =1 8.1.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: bofh@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-12-29 02:21:11
- Last Update: 2021-12-29 02:09:08
- Commit Hash: 44e99de
- People watching this port, also watch:: screen, php81-mbstring, bind916, libunwind, monit
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/archivers/php81-zlib/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install archivers/php81-zlib
- pkg install php81-zlib
- PKGNAME: php81-zlib
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1686329865
SHA256 (php-8.1.20.tar.xz) = 4c9973f599e93ed5e8ce2b45ce1d41bb8fb54ce642824fd23e56b52fd75029a6
SIZE (php-8.1.20.tar.xz) = 11793228
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php81
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php81
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php81
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 cpe gnome pkgconfig tar:xz php:ext,noflavors pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php81|
29 Dec 2021 02:09:08
|Muhammad Moinur Rahman (bofh)
Add php81 to the tree
Fixed inclusion order for phpize builds on Windows.
Added missing hashtable insertion APIs for arr/obj/ref.
Implemented FR #77372 (Relative file path is removed from uploaded
Fixed bug #81607 (CE_CACHE allocation with concurrent access).
Fixed bug #81507 (Fiber does not compile on AIX).
Fixed bug #78647 (SEGFAULT in zend_do_perform_implementation_check).
Fixed bug #81518 (Header injection via default_mimetype / default_charset).
Fixed bug #75941 (Fix compile failure on Solaris with clang).
Fixed bug #81380 (Observer may not be initialized properly).
Fixed bug #81514 (Using Enum as key in WeakMap triggers GC + SegFault).
Fixed bug #81520 (TEST_PHP_CGI_EXECUTABLE badly set in run-tests.php).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 1