- p5-SETI-Stats Perl module for local/remote access to SETI@home stats
- 1.06 astro
=1 1.06Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2001-10-02 08:16:29
- Last Update: 2005-12-15 01:34:05
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- People watching this port, also watch:: Hermes, pptpclient, python
- Also Listed In: perl5
- License: not specified in port
- This Perl class provides an object oriented API which lets you gather
SETI@home stats from one or more machines and gives you a programmatic
way of getting access to them. It can cope with multiple SETI@home
clients which share a directory hierarchy accessible to the machine it
is run on, clients which each have their own private filespace (using
rsh, ssh or equivalent) and even works for boxes running Windows NT.
SETI::Stats borrows from Jan Rocho's perlseti.pl, but differs in
several ways - this is a module devoted to stats gathering rather than
a general purpose control program, it can be used to monitor remote
machines without even requiring Perl to be installed on them, and
it provides a generic framework for access to (both local and remote)
SETI@home client stats. It could also be extended to cover stats
gathering from the SETI@home WWW server, though this may be better done
in a separate module to avoid code bloat.
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: p5-SETI-Stats
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- perl5.8.7 : lang/perl5.8
- Runtime dependencies:
- perl5.8.7 : lang/perl5.8
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
15 Dec 2005 01:34:05
The SETI@home project moves to a new software client based on BOINC.
Please install astro/boinc-setiathome.
See http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/, November 15, 2005 for more
Submitted by: Edwin Groothuis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
23 Nov 2005 23:45:54
- Add SHA256
10 Oct 2005 02:25:24
Reset bouncing maintainer addresses.
Source: distfile survey
31 Mar 2004 03:12:58
SIZEify (maintainer timeout)
24 Oct 2003 12:05:09
Submitted by: Cheng-Lung Sung <email@example.com>
21 Oct 2003 11:17:08
Cosmetic fix: use %%DOCSDIR%% macro.
No functionally changes.
Submitted by: Oleg Karachevtsev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A part of PR: 57992
21 Feb 2003 10:44:59
|02 Oct 2001 12:16:29
Add p5-SETI-Stats 1.06, perl module for local/remote access to SETI@home