- The upstream hasn't done a full "release" in quite a few years. There
is plenty of commit activity and development however. Switch to just
using their github tree directly at a "stable" release.
- Remove a few patches that have been accepted upstream or deprecated.
- Explicitly use libimobiledevice when GPOD is selected.
- Explicitly USE_GL= gl glue
- Explicitly USE_XORG=x11
I've been using this version on my desktop for a week now with no errors
noted. Lightly reviewed by mat@
Reviewed by: mat
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D15544
Update audio/chromaprint to 1.4.2
- Chromaprint itself is now licensed MIT, but it still includes LGPL21 code
- Add DOXYGEN option to build and install API docs
- Add TEST option to build regression tests
- API has changed, so some dependent ports needed to be patched (mostly
taken from their respective upstream repositories)