- ctronome Programmable console-based metronome
- 0.5.6 audio =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: pizzamig@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2010-08-19 01:29:58
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- License: GPLv2
- A very simple yet powerful programmable console metronome.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/audio/ctronome/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install audio/ctronome
- pkg install ctronome
- PKGNAME: ctronome
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (ctronome-0.5.6.tar.gz) = d8c17282235759491eae36efbc8fe93514dcac655efa68d3cb8db0132c29a24d
SIZE (ctronome-0.5.6.tar.gz) = 27233
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- This port has no dependencies.
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:20:54
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
audio: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Adam Weinberger
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <email@example.com>
* Aleksander Fafula <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Allan <email@example.com>
* Alexander Botero-Lowry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Kojevnikov <email@example.com>
* Alexander Nedotsukov <bland@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexander Vereeken <Alexander88207@protonmail.com>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
28 Aug 2020 18:19:12
audio/ctronome: fix build on recent current
29 Aug 2017 13:05:21
Change MAINTAINER email to my new FreeBSD email
Approved by: lme (mentor)
Approved by: olivier (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D12150
26 Jul 2016 16:51:16
Cleanup patches, a* categories.
Rename them to follow the make makepatch naming, and regenerate them.
With hat: portmgr
Sponsored by: Absolight
07 Oct 2014 18:06:27
- Upadate to 0.5.6
- While here, add LICENSE_FILE and drop @dirrm
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
17 Oct 2013 18:21:55
- Update from 0.5.4 to 0.5.5
- Pass maintainership to submitter
- Add stage support
Submitted by: Luca Pizzamiglio <email@example.com>
20 Sep 2013 14:36:37
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
30 Sep 2012 19:15:57
- update to 0.5.4
- remove patch, applied upstream
- add license (GPLv2)
- remove indefinite article in COMMENT
- move pkg-plist content into Makefile
- fixed amd64 platform bug that caused ctronome to produce no sound on amd64
platform due to incorrect width of integers used in bitwise operations, thanks
to Dmitry Kazarov - http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/170207
25 Sep 2012 13:00:55
- Reassign to the heap at maintainer's request
12 Aug 2012 08:53:27
- add patch to fix runtime on amd64
I also got an response from upstream maintainer that this change
will be included into the next release.
Submitted by: Dmitry Kazarov <d.y.kazarov at mail dot ru>
Approved by: maintainer timeout (>2 weeks)
19 Mar 2011 12:38:54
- Get Rid MD5 support
19 Aug 2010 01:29:41
A very simple yet powerful programmable console metronome.
Submitted by: Charles Mercadal <firstname.lastname@example.org>