- dumb-allegro IT, XM, S3M, and MOD player library
- 0.9.3_5 audio =0 0.9.3_5Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: amdmi3@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2009-10-14 20:31:26
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:20:54
- Commit Hash: 213b0b7
- License: not specified in port
- DUMB is an IT, XM, S3M and MOD player library.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/audio/dumb-allegro/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install audio/dumb-allegro
- pkg install dumb-allegro
- PKGNAME: dumb-allegro
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (dumb-0.9.3.tar.gz) = 8d44fbc9e57f3bac9f761c3b12ce102d47d717f0dd846657fb988e0bb5d1ea33
SIZE (dumb-0.9.3.tar.gz) = 167379
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: audio/dumb
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- liballeg.so : devel/allegro
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 8
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: audio/dumb|
20 Jul 2022 14:20:54
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
audio: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Adam Weinberger
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aleksander Fafula <email@example.com>
* Alex Allan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Botero-Lowry <email@example.com>
* Alexander Kojevnikov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Nedotsukov <bland@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexander Vereeken <Alexander88207@protonmail.com>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
19 Aug 2015 13:30:00
Convert ports to use the options helpers in categories [abc]*, and minor fixes.
Sponsored by: Absolight
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3412?
20 Jan 2014 22:39:41
- Support staging
- Minor port improvements
04 Oct 2013 09:34:19
Fix after removal of PKGNAMESUFFIX in master port
20 Sep 2013 14:36:37
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
14 Jun 2013 22:25:53
Finish convertion to new options framework
14 Oct 2009 20:30:47
- Add audio/dumb-allegro as a slave port for audio/dumb
- Modify audio/dumb Makefile to correctly handle slave port WRT to PKGNAMESUFFIX
Submitted by: Stas Timokhin <email@example.com>
Number of commits found: 8