- foo-yc20 Faust implementation of a 1969-designed Yamaha combo organ, the YC-20
- 1.3.0_1 audio =0 1.3.0_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-11-01 22:59:37
- Last Update: 2019-08-13 17:00:39
- SVN Revision: 508834
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- This is a Faust implementation of a 1969-designed Yamaha combo organ, the
YC-20. In addition to the Faust code, it has a Gtkmm UI with Jack audio
and midi support.
Original YC-20 organs have a touch vibrato control, which is vibrato induced by
horizontal movement of the keys. As there very few (almost none) midi keyboards
which produce such information, this feature has been left out of the emulation.
Instead of the touch vibrato control, the control panel hosts a "realism"
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/audio/foo-yc20/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install foo-yc20
- PKGNAME: foo-yc20
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1503026073
SHA256 (sampov2-foo-yc20-1.3.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 6eddf5d60ebe3f6c33476a27be4f1ebd8f262a5787f3ac35068087a24e3a48f7
SIZE (sampov2-foo-yc20-1.3.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 363123
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- lv2>0 : audio/lv2
- gmake : devel/gmake
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libjack.so : audio/jack
- libfreetype.so : print/freetype2
- libfontconfig.so : x11-fonts/fontconfig
- libatk-1.0.so : accessibility/atk
- libcairo.so : graphics/cairo
- libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so : graphics/gdk-pixbuf2
- libglib-2.0.so : devel/glib20
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- libgtk-x11-2.0.so : x11-toolkits/gtk20
- libpango-1.0.so : x11-toolkits/pango
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- compiler:c++11-lang gmake gnome localbase pkgconfig
- If installing:
- You installed foo-yc20: an implementation of 1969 designed Yamaha
combo organ, the YC-20.
It works through the Jack sound server, and works as a soft-MIDI device.
In order to use it, please:
* Have Jack server running.
* Have jack-keyboard (audio/jack-keyboard) running.
* Have QjackCtl (audio/qjackctl) running.
* Run the UI command foo-yc20.
* In QjackCtl, connect:
* the MIDI input of foo-yc20 to the output of jack-keyboard.
* the foo-yc20 audio output to speakers through the Jack's 'system'.
* Play the jack-keyboard.
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|13 Aug 2019 16:00:39
Convert to UCL & cleanup pkg-message (categories a-c)
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|23 Dec 2018 18:03:57
audio/foo-yc20: fix build with GCC-based architectures
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <email@example.com>
|01 Nov 2017 22:59:24
New port: audio/foo-yc20: Faust implementation of a 1969-designed Yamaha combo
organ, the YC-20
Approved by: tcberner (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D12894
Number of commits found: 4
9 vulnerabilities affecting 54 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new