- jack-example-tools Low latency audio server
- 3 audio =0 1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2022-01-19 10:45:04
- Last Update: 2022-05-17 08:54:42
- Commit Hash: 7c8663c
- License: GPLv2 GPLv3+
- JACK Audio Connection Kit (or JACK) is a professional sound server API and pair
of daemon implementations to provide real-time, low-latency connections for
both audio and MIDI data between applications.
These are the official JACK example clients and tools that are now distributed
separately from the JACK server package.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/audio/jack-example-tools/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install audio/jack-example-tools
- pkg install jack-example-tools
- PKGNAME: jack-example-tools
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1651427119
SHA256 (jackaudio-jack-example-tools-3_GH0.tar.gz) = 661a95d43c276d444b03756564ceaa3b53a2a0b78c8147631383f31fa85135c6
SIZE (jackaudio-jack-example-tools-3_GH0.tar.gz) = 125686
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- meson>=0.57.1_1 : devel/meson
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libjack.so : audio/jack
- libsamplerate.so : audio/libsamplerate
- libsndfile.so : audio/libsndfile
- libsysinfo.so : devel/libsysinfo
- libopus.so : audio/opus
- libreadline.so.8 : devel/readline
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for jack-example-tools-3:
ALSA=off: ALSA audio architecture support
OPUS=on: Opus audio codec support
READLINE=on: Command line editing via libreadline
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 localbase:ldflags meson pkgconfig readline
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|17 May 2022 08:54:42
|Nuno Teixeira (eduardo)
Author: Florian Walpen
audio/jack-example-tools: Update to 3
- pet portlint
- reformat Makefile with portfmt
|19 Jan 2022 10:44:09
|Hans Petter Selasky (hselasky)
audio/jack: Update to 1.9.20 release.
The FreeBSD specific changes have been upstreamed, we can fetch the original
sources again. Development of the client examples and tools has been split
from the JACK server, move them to the new port jack-example-tools.
This also includes a fix for missing library symbols, see bug #257696.
Take maintainership of audio/jack and audio/jack-example-tools .
Submitted by: Florian Walpen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: pi (implicit)
Number of commits found: 2