- jconvolver Real-time convolution engine
- 1.1.0_1 audio =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-07-10 18:57:19
- Last Update: 2021-08-02 16:03:15
- Commit Hash: 5708ae4
- License: GPLv3
- Jconvolver is a Convolution Engine for JACK, based on FFT convolution and using
non-uniform partition sizes: small ones at the start of the IR and building up
to the most efficient size further on. It can perform zero-delay processing with
moderate CPU load. Jconvolver uses the convolution engine designed for Aella, a
convolution application for reverberation processing (to be announced later).
This distributes the calculation over up to five threads, one for each partition
size, running at priorities just below the the one of JACK's processing thread.
This engine is a separate library that will be documented as soon as I can find
* Any matrix of convolutions between up to up 64 inputs and 64 outputs, as long
as your CPU(s) can handle it.
* Allows trading off CPU load to processing delay, and remains efficient even
when configured for zero delay.
* Sparse and diagonal matrices are handled as efficiently as dense ones. No CPU
cycles or memory resources are wasted on empty cells in the matrix, nor on
empty partitions if IRs are of different length.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/audio/jconvolver/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install audio/jconvolver
- pkg install jconvolver
- PKGNAME: jconvolver
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1625872660
SHA256 (jconvolver-1.1.0.tar.bz2) = ac5a11372d7325929c86966c7d2288a9276e65c43b29a50017c37a5e660ed80d
SIZE (jconvolver-1.1.0.tar.bz2) = 381046
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- libclthreads.so : devel/clthreads
- libfftw3f.so : math/fftw3-float
- libjack.so : audio/jack
- libsndfile.so : audio/libsndfile
- libzita-convolver.so : audio/zita-convolver
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- gmake localbase:ldflags tar:bz2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|02 Aug 2021 16:03:15
audio/jack: Update to Jack2: 0.125.0 -> 1.9.16
Big thank you to Florian Walpen <email@example.com> and
Goran Mekić <firstname.lastname@example.org> for working on Jack2.
Submitted by: Florian Walpen <email@example.com> (original version)
|10 Jul 2021 18:54:04
audio/jconvolver: New port: Real-time convolution engine
Number of commits found: 2