- jmatconvol Real-time convolution engine for dense matrix of short convolutions
- 0.4.2_1 audio =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-07-10 18:57:24
- Last Update: 2021-08-02 16:03:15
- Commit Hash: 5708ae4
- License: GPLv3
- Jconvolver is a Convolution Engine for JACK, based on FFT convolution and using
non-uniform partition sizes: small ones at the start of the IR and building up
to the most efficient size further on. It can perform zero-delay processing with
moderate CPU load. Jconvolver uses the convolution engine designed for Aella, a
convolution application for reverberation processing (to be announced later).
This distributes the calculation over up to five threads, one for each partition
size, running at priorities just below the the one of JACK's processing thread.
This engine is a separate library that will be documented as soon as I can find
* Any matrix of convolutions between up to up 64 inputs and 64 outputs, as long
as your CPU(s) can handle it.
* Allows trading off CPU load to processing delay, and remains efficient even
when configured for zero delay.
* Sparse and diagonal matrices are handled as efficiently as dense ones. No CPU
cycles or memory resources are wasted on empty cells in the matrix, nor on
empty partitions if IRs are of different length.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/audio/jmatconvol/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install audio/jmatconvol
- pkg install jmatconvol
- PKGNAME: jmatconvol
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1625894239
SHA256 (jmatconvol-0.4.2.tar.bz2) = 975ffed85a5c322a5223cd863e58fa8bb4ed772ebaab092739ed8cf074e61cfc
SIZE (jmatconvol-0.4.2.tar.bz2) = 5293502
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- libfftw3.so : math/fftw3
- libfftw3f.so : math/fftw3-float
- libjack.so : audio/jack
- libsndfile.so : audio/libsndfile
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- gmake localbase:ldflags tar:bz2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|02 Aug 2021 16:03:15
audio/jack: Update to Jack2: 0.125.0 -> 1.9.16
Big thank you to Florian Walpen <firstname.lastname@example.org> and
Goran Mekić <email@example.com> for working on Jack2.
Submitted by: Florian Walpen <firstname.lastname@example.org> (original version)
|10 Jul 2021 18:54:05
audio/jmatconvol: New port: Real-time convolution engine for dense matrix of
Number of commits found: 2