- libfilteraudio Lightweight audio filtering library made from webrtc code
- 0.0.1,1 audio =0 0.0.1,1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2015-04-27 20:28:26
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- Lightweight audio filtering library made from webrtc code.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/audio/libfilteraudio/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install audio/libfilteraudio
- pkg install libfilteraudio
- PKGNAME: libfilteraudio
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1531193763
SHA256 (irungentoo-filter_audio-v0.0.1_GH0.tar.gz) = fb135592c5133c3b4b664da18f988f58609db912f204059abe16277df044a366
SIZE (irungentoo-filter_audio-v0.0.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 209985
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:20:54
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
audio: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Adam Weinberger
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <email@example.com>
* Aleksander Fafula <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Allan <email@example.com>
* Alexander Botero-Lowry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Kojevnikov <email@example.com>
* Alexander Nedotsukov <bland@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexander Vereeken <Alexander88207@protonmail.com>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
10 Jul 2018 03:40:07
audio/libfilteraudio: Update to 0.0.1
Add PORTEPOCH because the previous versioning scheme isn't compatible.
25 Feb 2018 00:40:37
Replaced my old rawbw.com maintainer's address with yuri@FreeBSD.org
98 ports are affected.
Approved by: tcberner (mentor, implicit)
18 Jun 2015 19:50:54
Upgrade Tox, libfilteraudio, toxic, qTox and uTox to a recent snapshot.
Submitted by: yuri (at) rawbw.com (qTox maintainer) + patches from other
Approved by: maintainers
06 May 2015 12:57:56
Update ports in the a* categories to not use GH_COMMIT.
With minor cleanups to make things simpler.
With hat: portmgr
Sponsored by: Absolight
27 Apr 2015 20:28:13
- Update of qTox and toxcore after their new API is eventually fixed
(this unbreak qTox)
- Rename audio/filter_audio to audio/libfilteraudio.
Submitted by: yuri (at) rawbw.com