- linux-f8-libaudiofile An implementation of the Audio File Library from SGI (Linux Fedora 8)
- 0.2.6_1 audio
=0 0.2.6_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
This port expired on: 2011-04-01
IGNORE: bsd.linux-rpm.mk test failed: default package building at OSVERSION>=800076 was changed to linux-f10 ports, please define OVERRIDE_LINUX_NONBASE_PORTS to build other linux infrastructure ports
- Maintainer: emulation@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2009-03-29 15:56:34
- Last Update: 2011-04-04 17:12:43
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: not specified in port
- This Audio File Library is an implementation of the SGI Audio File
library. Since the latter is specified ambiguously in places, I've
taken some liberties in interpreting certain such ambiguities. At the
present, not all features of the SGI Audio File library are
implemented. I feel, though, that this implementation of the Audio
File Library offers enough functionality to be useful for general
This library allows the processing of audio data to and from audio
files of many common formats (currently AIFF, AIFC, WAVE, and
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: linux-f8-libaudiofile
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- fedora-release : emulators/linux_base-f10
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
04 Apr 2011 17:12:43
Garbage collect expired ports
2011-04-01 accessibility/linux-f8-atk: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 archivers/linux-f8-ucl: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 archivers/linux-f8-upx: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-alsa-lib: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-arts: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-esound: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-freealut: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-libaudiofile: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-libogg: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-libvorbis: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-mikmod: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-nas-libs: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-openal: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009
2011-04-01 audio/linux-f8-sdl_mixer: End of Life since Jan 7, 2009(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
19 Mar 2011 12:38:54
- Get Rid MD5 support
07 Mar 2011 15:08:26
Unify maintainer address for emulation ports.
(freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org -> emulation@FreeBSD.org)
Discussed with: netchild (emulation)
28 Feb 2011 14:07:23
Deprecate all non-default Fedora based linux_base respectively linux-fx-*
ports. All of them are End of Life (no security updates) since a loooong time.
As they are not the default, I decided to go with a short expiration date (one
month). The maintainer of the few ports which depend upon the f8 infrastructure
is informed to take action (update to the default f10 infrastructure, or to
02 Jun 2009 20:14:36
. add CONFLICTS to linux-f8 infrastructure ports;
. bump PORTREVISIONs.
01 Apr 2009 15:25:39
Here are new Linux Fedora 8 infrastructure ports.
The recommended version of FreeBSD to use them is 8-CURRENT.
FreeBSD-7.x is not fully compatible with compat.linux.osrelease
2.6.16. Some syscalls cannot be MFCed due to native FreeBSD
Usage (and package building):
1. define compat.linux.osrelease=2.6.16;
2. add following variables to /etc/make.conf:
Approved by: bsam (me) ;-)
29 Mar 2009 15:56:10
A forced commit to indicate repocopies from linux-* to linux-f8-*
accessibility/linux-atk -> accessibility/linux-f8-atk
archivers/linux-ucl -> archivers/linux-f8-ucl
archivers/linux-upx -> archivers/linux-f8-upx
audio/linux-alsa-lib -> audio/linux-f8-alsa-lib
audio/linux-arts -> audio/linux-f8-arts
audio/linux-esound -> audio/linux-f8-esound
audio/linux-freealut -> audio/linux-f8-freealut
audio/linux-libaudiofile -> audio/linux-f8-libaudiofile
audio/linux-libogg -> audio/linux-f8-libogg
audio/linux-libvorbis -> audio/linux-f8-libvorbis
audio/linux-mikmod -> audio/linux-f8-mikmod
audio/linux-openal -> audio/linux-f8-openal(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 7