- noise-repellent-lv2 LV2 plugin for broadband noise reduction
- 0.1.5.3 audio =0 0.1.4Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-02-03 19:45:37
- Last Update: 2020-02-05 09:30:34
- SVN Revision: 525260
- License: GPLv3
* Spectral gating and spectral subtraction suppression rule
* Adaptive and manual noise thresholds estimation
* Adjustable noise floor
* Adjustable offset of thresholds to perform over-subtraction
* Time smoothing and a masking estimation to reduce artifacts
* Basic onset detector to avoid transients suppression
* Whitening of the noise floor to mask artifacts and to recover
* Option to listen to the residual signal
* Soft bypass
* Noise profile saved with the session
* The plug-in will introduce latency so it's not appropriate to be used
while recording (23 ms for 44.1 kHz)
* It was developed to be used with Ardour however it is known to work
with other hosts
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/audio/noise-repellent-lv2/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install noise-repellent-lv2
- PKGNAME: noise-repellent-lv2
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1578362766
SHA256 (lucianodato-noise-repellent-0.1.5-3-g7f5a8fb_GH0.tar.gz) = 544cd29d1542ca94a6638cf7907dd1b0bcd264bcce1f7692eece74f98a38bf96
SIZE (lucianodato-noise-repellent-0.1.5-3-g7f5a8fb_GH0.tar.gz) = 30284
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- lv2>0 : audio/lv2
- fftw3.h : math/fftw3
- meson : devel/meson
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libfftw3f.so : math/fftw3-float
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- meson pkgconfig
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|05 Feb 2020 09:30:34
Fix build on !x86 !aarch64:
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-msse"
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-msse2"
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mfpmath=sse"
This patch should be upstreamed.
Tested on both amd64 and powerpc64.
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|07 Jan 2020 02:09:35
audio/noise-repellent-lv2: Update 0.1.4 -> 0.1.5-3
0.1.5-3 because 0.1.5 was broken, installed files into wrong locations where LV2
hosts don't look for them.
|03 Feb 2018 19:45:21
New port: audio/noise-repellent-lv2: LV2 plugin for broadband noise reduction
The LV2 plugin to denoise audio signals:
Submitted by: myself
Approved by: adamw (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14182
Number of commits found: 3
14 vulnerabilities affecting 178 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new