- optimfrog-sse2 Best-ratio lossless audio codec (SSE2 required)
- 5.100 audio =1 5.100Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- IGNORE: is only for i386, while you are running amd64
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-01-02 15:54:22
- Last Update: 2021-11-23 22:11:40
- Commit Hash: 5933ac0
- People watching this port, also watch:: tcpdump, metalock
- License: OptimFROG
- OptimFROG is a lossless audio compression program. Its main goal is to reduce
at maximum the size of audio files, while permitting bit identical restoration
for all input. It is similar with the ZIP compression, but it is highly
specialized to compress audio data.
OptimFROG usually obtains the best lossless audio compression ratios. It has
Windows, Linux, OS X, and FreeBSD versions, fully featured input plug-ins for
the Windows Media Player, foobar2000, Winamp 2/3/5, dBpowerAMP, XMPlay, QCD,
XMMS, and many other audio players (with bitstream error resilience, ID3v1.1
and APEv2 read tagging support, ID3v2 compatible), optimal support for all
integer PCM wave formats up to 32 bits and an extensible streamable (error
tolerant) compressed format. It is also fast, the default mode (preset 2)
encodes CD quality audio data at 66.9x real-time and decodes at 96.9x real-time
on Intel Core i7-6700HQ at 2.6 GHz, while the fastest mode (preset 0) encodes
at 140.0x real-time and decodes at 138.0x real-time. Self-extracting (sfx)
archives can also be created with a small overhead of just 173 kB.
The compression ratios which can obtained with OptimFROG are generally ranging
from 25% (silent classical music) to 70% (loud rock music) of the original
audio file size. This is less compared with around 13% obtained with high
quality MP3 files (~176 kbps), but you have the great advantage of archiving
and listening at perfect copies of your original music.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For RUN/BUILD depends:
- For LIB depends:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/audio/optimfrog-sse2/ && make install clean
- A package is not available for ports marked as:
- Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
- PKGNAME: optimfrog-sse2
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: i386
- TIMESTAMP = 1476783327
SHA256 (OptimFROG_FreeBSD_x64_5100.txz) = a653c2cdd399b357dbdbfcfe8758fe12655e62d42c4c7e3c6f30f432a077c2da
SIZE (OptimFROG_FreeBSD_x64_5100.txz) = 363692
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: audio/optimfrog
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- libstdc++.so.6 : misc/compat9x
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: audio/optimfrog|
|23 Nov 2021 22:11:40
|Stefan Eßer (se)
*/*: Remove redundant '-[0-9]*' from CONFLICTS_INSTALL
The conflict checks compare the patterns first against the package
names without version (as reported by "pkg query "%n"), then - if
there was no match - agsinst the full package names including the
version (as reported by "pkg query "%n-%v").
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|10 Feb 2016 16:14:35
- Fix various typos in CONFLICTS_INSTALL knob
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|02 Jan 2016 22:17:23
Fix PKGNAME collision between audio/optimfrog and audio/optimfrog-sse2
|02 Jan 2016 15:54:08
Update to upstream version 5.003, introduce SSE2-enabled i386 slave port
While on it:
- Add LICENCE_* tags
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)