- rkr-lv2 Rakarrack effects as LV2 plugins
- 2.2 audio =0 2.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-06-03 03:47:01
- Last Update: 2018-12-25 20:25:40
- SVN Revision: 488341
- License: GPLv2
- rkr has 42 effects: EQ Lineal, Compressor, Distortion, Overdrive, Echo, Chorus,
Phaser, Flanger, Reverb , Parametric EQ, Wah Wah, Alienwha, Harmonizer etc.
The effects are procesed in cascade... The order of effects are configurable by
The state of rack can be saved as 'presets'. Sets of presets can be stored as
'banks'. The rack also has an integrated tuner and can receive MIDI control
orders and can send MIDI notes to MIDI devices like synthesizers.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/audio/rkr-lv2/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install rkr-lv2
- PKGNAME: rkr-lv2
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1527994411
SHA256 (ssj71-rkrlv2-beta_2-2-gd8c17d3_GH0.tar.gz) = 2254fd87d6dce7beaea65075d85369ef7957aaa9decd6d5e0038059e21d68272
SIZE (ssj71-rkrlv2-beta_2-2-gd8c17d3_GH0.tar.gz) = 679797
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- lv2>0 : audio/lv2
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libfftw3.so : math/fftw3
- libsamplerate.so : audio/libsamplerate
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for rkr-lv2-2.2:
SIMD=on: Use CPU-specific optimizations
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- cmake pkgconfig
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 Dec 2018 20:25:40
Change cmake default behaviour to outsource.
Ports that build out of source now simply can use "USES=cmake"
instead of "USES=cmake:outsource". Ports that fail to build
out of source now need to specify "USES=cmake:insource".
I tried to only set insource where explictely needed.
Exp-run by: antoine
|07 Jul 2018 07:20:09
audio/rkr-lv2: Unbreak on non-Intel/AMD architectures
Reported by: linimon
|07 Jul 2018 06:44:07
Mark these ports as broken on aarch64, and, where appropriate, armvX.
While here, pet portlint and modernize.
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|03 Jun 2018 03:06:25
New port: audio/rkr-lv2: Rakarrack effects as LV2 plugins
Number of commits found: 4
9 vulnerabilities affecting 54 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new