- vimpc Ncurses client for musicpd with vi-like key bindings
- 0.09.2_1 audio =0 0.09.2_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: riggs@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-04-16 15:41:43
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- License: GPLv3+
- vimpc is a client for mpd with vi-like key bindings, written in C++.
It provides an alternative to other ncurses-based mpd clients (such
as ncmpc and ncmpcpp) in the sense that it features an interface
similar to that of the vim text editor.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/audio/vimpc/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install audio/vimpc
- pkg install vimpc
- PKGNAME: vimpc
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1555415074
SHA256 (boysetsfrog-vimpc-v0.09.2_GH0.tar.gz) = caa772f984e35b1c2fbe0349bc9068fc00c17bcfcc0c596f818fa894cac035ce
SIZE (boysetsfrog-vimpc-v0.09.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 452593
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- autoconf>=2.69 : devel/autoconf
- automake>=1.16.1 : devel/automake
- Library dependencies:
- libmpdclient.so : audio/libmpdclient
- libpcre.so : devel/pcre
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- autoreconf compiler:c++11-lang ncurses pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|09 Jun 2019 22:38:15
Add compiler:c++11-lang to USES to fix build on gcc-based architectures.
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|16 Apr 2019 15:41:29
New port: audio/vimpc, a console musicpd client with vi-like look and feel
Number of commits found: 4