- seqan1 C++ Sequence Analysis Library
- 1.3.1_4 biology =0 1.3.1_4Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2016-05-10 01:05:34
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- SeqAn is an open source C++ library of efficient algorithms
and data structures for the analysis of sequences with the
focus on biological data.
This port includes only the library, the apps have been
moved to biology/seqan-apps. This is the last release of
the version 1 API, it is highly recommended to upgrade to
biology/seqan (version 2).
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/biology/seqan1/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install biology/seqan1
- pkg install seqan1
- PKGNAME: seqan1
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (seqan-1.3.1.zip) = 87eebe73ace9ada2f4664a768ae212d4acc5fb3ce87702709c3d15bf2d153aeb
SIZE (seqan-1.3.1.zip) = 8787521
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- This port has no dependencies.
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for seqan1-1.3.1_4:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:20:57
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
biology: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andrey Zakhvatov
* Bob Zimmermann <email@example.com>
* Camson Huynh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Dan Siercks <email@example.com>
* Fernan Aguero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Hannes Hauswedell <email@example.com>
* J. Bacon <jwb@FreeBSD.org>
* Jason Bacon <jwb@FreeBSD.org>
* Jeremy <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Feb 2022 18:36:07
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Update CONFLICTS definitions in categories a* to c*
Update the CONFLICTS definitions of ports in the following categories:
An attempt has been made to use generic conflicts patterns that do not
have to be updated whenever a new version of a conflicting port is
added to the ports system.
There is a misunderstanding that the port being built/installed has to
be omitted from the conflicts pattern. This is not true - the port
being built is implicitly non-conflicting due to logic in bsd.port.mk.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
17 Sep 2019 19:21:45
Fix some misspelled or duplicated LICENSE_*
19 Jul 2016 11:04:14
When there is a do-install target, do not use a post-install target, do
everything at once. Sometime, rename post-install into a options helper
I did not fix ports that were such a mess that I could not figure out
what they really wanted to do. I also did not change ports that had
some version of an auto-plist code in post-install, for the same reason.
With hat: portmgr
Sponsored by: Absolight
19 May 2016 10:21:25
- Fix trailing whitespace in pkg-descrs, categories [a-f]*
Approved by: portmgr blanket
10 May 2016 01:05:23
biology/seqan: update 1.3.1 -> 2.1.1
biology/seqan1: create port from current SeqAn 1.3.1 for legacy usage
UPDATING: document SeqAn updates and seqan1 port for legacy usage
Submitted by: Hannes Hauswedell <email@example.com>