cad/k40-whisperer: Update to 0.35
- Do not set PKGNAMEPREFIX to the Python package name prefix. The software
does not care about the underlying Python version and supporting flavors
is not worth it in this case.
- Mark the port as working with Python 3.7.
- Set DESKTOP_ENTRIES, USES=shebangfix, and NO_ARCH.
- Put variables in order.
- Change the way files are installed so that it is easier to spot a change
in pkg-plist in the future.
- Fix Python script indentation issues (mixed up tabs and spaces) in
- Suggest the user to look in the docs directory instead of the data
directory for notes about Linux and macOS setups.
New port: cad/k40-whisperer
GUI control software for the stock K40 laser cutter controller
K40 Whisperer is an alternative to the Laser Draw (LaserDRW) program that
comes with some Chinese laser cutters. It reads SVG and DXF files,
interprets the data and sends commands to the K40 controller to move the
laser head and control the laser accordingly. K40 Whisperer does not
require a USB key (dongle) to function.
- Reads SVG files and DXF files.
- Splits input design based on color formatting (red, blue).
- In SVG files blue and red paths are interpreted as vectors for vector
engraving and cutting. Everything else is transferred as a raster image.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )