- kicad-doc KiCad Documentation and Help Files
- 5.1.10 cad =0 5.1.10Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: cmt@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-06-21 16:55:44
- Last Update: 2021-05-01 21:34:56
- Commit Hash: d61247e
- License: GPLv3+ CC-BY-3.0
- This port installs the KiCad help and documentation files.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/cad/kicad-doc/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install cad/kicad-doc
- pkg install kicad-doc
- PKGNAME: kicad-doc
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1619553893
SHA256 (kicad-doc-5.1.10.tar.gz) = 73d986b7a9d5d777e4bf9bc7594e43568e067cd33466940957b5a513d9affd03
SIZE (kicad-doc-5.1.10.tar.gz) = 316075538
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- kicad : cad/kicad
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|01 May 2021 21:34:56
cad/kicad: update to 5.1.10
includes KiCad itself, docs and symbol libraries
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|28 Dec 2020 14:57:42
update KiCad to 5.1.9
includes part libraries and docs as well
Releaes Announcement: https://kicad.org/blog/2020/12/KiCad-5.1.9-Release/
|05 Nov 2020 23:33:24
update kicad and it's libraries to 5.1.8
- KiCad's official home on the Web is now https://kicad.org
update pkg-descr accordingly
- development has moved to GitLab and the libraries' GitHub repos are
already no longer active. Update all MASTER_SITES to fetch the released
tarballs from Gitlab.
|30 Sep 2020 12:47:33
update cad/kicad and it's libraries to 5.1.7
|15 May 2020 16:31:25
update KiCAD and it's libraries to 5.1.6
|01 Mar 2020 18:04:31
switch kicad-doc from source to pre-built docs
The build process is rather unstable on our asciidoc toolchain, but
then the doc files are completely independent of OS and machine
architecture, so there's nothing which stops us from just taking the
ready-built files from upstream. At the same time this enables two
additional documentation languages (polnish and chinese) - their
build process was even more unstable than the rest in my environment.
|28 Nov 2019 13:02:49
cad/kicad: update to 5.1.5
This includes KiCad itself, documentation and all the part libraries.
|10 Aug 2019 22:05:42
cad/kicad and libraries: update to 5.1.4
Announcement (soon): http://kicad-pcb.org/blog/2019/08/KiCad-5.1.4-Release/
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|21 Jun 2019 21:27:49
Reported by: danfe
|21 Jun 2019 13:52:01
cad/kicad-doc: online help files and documentation for cad/kicad
Reported by: bob at eager dot cx