- inspectrum Offline radio signal analyser
- g20191102 comms =0 g20191102Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: mr@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-05-07 08:54:12
- Last Update: 2021-10-16 09:51:39
- Commit Hash: 4460cf7
- Also Listed In: hamradio
- License: GPLv3
- Inspectrum is a tool for analysing captured signals,
primarily from software-defined radio receivers.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/comms/inspectrum/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install comms/inspectrum
- pkg install inspectrum
- PKGNAME: inspectrum
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1578833285
SHA256 (miek-inspectrum-g20191102-d6115cb458068fa64c7bbd9020bcbab3373fee0e_GH0.tar.gz) = dd4a8b35c2c12be74c28dc179d1bcca706448ce6ce85935646d1c2f8b4ab2541
SIZE (miek-inspectrum-g20191102-d6115cb458068fa64c7bbd9020bcbab3373fee0e_GH0.tar.gz) = 109347
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- qt5-buildtools>=5.15.2 : devel/qt5-buildtools
- qt5-qmake>=5.15.2 : devel/qt5-qmake
- Library dependencies:
- libfftw3.so : math/fftw3
- libfftw3f.so : math/fftw3-float
- libliquid.so : comms/liquid-dsp
- libQt5Concurrent.so : devel/qt5-concurrent
- libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
- libQt5Widgets.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-widgets
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cmake compiler:c++11-lang pkgconfig qmake qt:5
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|16 Oct 2021 09:51:39
|Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni)
*: fix tab vs. space issues, and comments according to the guide.
|19 Apr 2021 08:00:13
|Tobias Kortkamp (tobik)
Clean up all commented PORTREVISION and PORTEPOCH lines
No revision bump tool that we have cleans them up or deals with
them, so we end up with duplicated lines. Instead of implementing
that just clean up the 51 ports that do this.
PORTREVISION and PORTEPOCH can be set to 0 explicitly instead if
you need a reminder or placeholder.
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|21 May 2020 10:03:54
comms/inspectrum: prepare for Qt5-5.15
|12 Jan 2020 12:53:45
Update to the latest commit as well (20191102)
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|06 Feb 2019 21:11:05
Update to 2018.12.01
|16 Jan 2019 11:13:45
Fix Qt5 symbol version scripts to put the catch-all clause first. When
a symbol matches multiple clauses the last one takes precedence. If the
catch-all is last it captures everything. In the case of Qt5 libraries
this caused all symbols to have a Qt_5 label while some should have
Qt_5_PRIVATE_API. This only affects lld because GNU ld always gives the
catch-all lowest priority.
Older versions of Qt5Webengine exported some memory allocation symbols from
the bundled Chromium. Version 5.9 stopped exporting these  but the
symbols were kept as weak wrappers for the standard allocation functions to
maintain binary compatibility.  The problem is that the call to the
standard function in these weak wrappers is only resolved to the standard
function if there's a call to this standard function in other parts of
Qt5Webengine, because only then is there a non-weak symbol that takes
precedence over the weak one. If there's no such non-weak symbol the call(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|26 Dec 2018 20:34:47
This port requires USES=compiler:c++11-lang to build on GCC-based
While here, pet portlint.
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|18 Aug 2018 20:42:47
Update MAINTAINER: use @FreeBSD.org
|09 Jul 2018 19:02:43
Update to g20180708.
|28 Jun 2018 17:39:55
Replace bsd.qt.mk by Uses/qt.mk and Uses/qt-dist.mk
From now on, ports that depend on Qt4 will have to set
USE_QT= foo bar
ports depending on Qt5 will use
USE_QT= foo bar
Exp-run by: antoine
Reviewed by: mat
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: -https://reviews.freebsd.org/D15540
|10 May 2018 14:22:55
|07 May 2018 08:53:50
Add inspectrum, a Offline radio signal analyser.