- linux-c7-fribidi Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm (Linux CentOS 7.9.2009)
- 1.0.2_1 converters =3 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: emulation@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-06-08 12:14:14
- Last Update: 2022-09-12 15:29:04
- Commit Hash: 60764ff
- People watching this port, also watch:: xclock, freeimage, font-misc-meltho, py39-pycparser, font-bh-lucidatypewriter-100dpi
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: not specified in port
- A Free Implementation of the Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm.
The library implements all of the algorithm as described in the "Unicode
Standard Annex #9, The Bidirectional Algorithm,
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/reports/tr9/". FriBidi is exhautively tested
against Bidi Reference Code, and due to our best knowledge, does not contain
any conformance bugs.
In the API, we were inspired by the document "Bi-Di languages support - BiDi
API proposal" by Franck Portaneri which he wrote as a proposal for adding BiDi
support to Mozilla.
Internally the library uses Unicode entirely. The character property function
was automatically created from the Unicode property list data file,
PropList.txt, available from the Unicode Online Data site. This means that
every Unicode character will be treated in strict accordance with the Unicode
specification. The same is true for the mirroring of characters, which also
works for all the characters listed as mirrorable in the Unicode specification.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/converters/linux-c7-fribidi/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install converters/linux-c7-fribidi
- pkg install linux-c7-fribidi
- PKGNAME: linux-c7-fribidi
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: aarch64 amd64 i386
- TIMESTAMP = 1627157209
SHA256 (centos/fribidi-1.0.2-1.el7_7.1.aarch64.rpm) = f4914b2c4fde823c5a8ad9bfcaf569a0eee037361f3925411ce1384972c6f252
SIZE (centos/fribidi-1.0.2-1.el7_7.1.aarch64.rpm) = 80636
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- linux_base-c7>=7.6.1810_7 : emulators/linux_base-c7
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- ===> The following configuration options are available for linux-c7-fribidi-1.0.2_1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe linux:c7
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
12 Sep 2022 15:29:04
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add missing WWW entries
These ports reference the pkg-descr file of some other port and used
to get the WWW entry from that other port's file.
Reported by: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dan Langille)
17 Jan 2022 14:47:28
|Mikael Urankar (mikael)
*: Linux emulation: add support for aarch64
Submitted by: Vincent Milum Jr (prior version)
Approved by: emulation (maintainer timeout)
25 Sep 2021 20:28:40
|Bernhard Froehlich (decke)
converters/linux-c7-fribidi: Add CPE information
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
30 Dec 2019 11:18:19
Update to 1.0.2-1.el7_7.1.
08 Jun 2019 15:59:47
Address some portlint warnings in the Linux infrastructure ports.
Eliminate LINUXNAME from port Makefiles. This was just a helper variable
without special meaning outside port Makefiles but several developers have
copied it to new ports where it was then unused, apparently thinking that
it did have some special meaning.
08 Jun 2019 13:13:29
Eliminate RPMVERSION from Linux ports and set DISTVERSIONSUFFIX instead.
This puts all version information together in the port Makefiles.
08 Jun 2019 12:13:47
Update CentOS 7 ports to 7.6.1810.
This adds some new ports:
converters/linux-c7-fribidi required by x11-toolkits/linux-c7-pango.
graphics/linux-c7-libglvnd required by graphics/linux-c7-dri.
graphics/linux-c7-wayland required by graphics/linux-c7-dri.
print/linux-c7-freetype unbundled from emulators/linux_base-c7 because it
depends on graphics/linux-c7-png now.
Mesa OpenGL libraries in graphics/linux-c7-dri now support libglvnd (GL
Vendor-Neutral Dispatch library) which allows some applications to use
Mesa while others use Nvidia OpenGL. The x11/nvidia-driver* ports have
been changed so versions above 390.42 now use CentOS libglvnd and no longer
install a bundled copy.
Submitted by: pkubaj (partly)