- apache-commons-dbutils JDBC helper library
- 1.7 databases =0 1.7Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-10-06 19:08:34
- Last Update: 2019-11-26 21:46:13
- SVN Revision: 518482
- Also Listed In: java
- License: APACHE20
- DbUtils is a small set of classes designed to make working with JDBC easier.
JDBC resource cleanup code is mundane, error prone work so these classes
abstract out all of the cleanup tasks from your code leaving you with what
you really wanted to do with JDBC in the first place: query and update data.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/apache-commons-dbutils/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install apache-commons-dbutils
- PKGNAME: apache-commons-dbutils
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1500903515
SHA256 (commons-dbutils-1.7-bin.tar.gz) = 853d6f1f6765a8a8e9810c394da4b1f9be52f91b9feaee0e234f3357886aee4f
SIZE (commons-dbutils-1.7-bin.tar.gz) = 760360
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- java : java/openjdk8
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for apache-commons-dbutils-1.7:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Nov 2019 21:46:13
Clean up after java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre removal
java/openjdk6 support was removed from Mk/bsd.java.mk (r512662) and
java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre were removed from the ports tree
(r512663). Now this patch completely removes remaining stuff from the
PR: 241953 (exp-run)
Reviewed by: glewis
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D22342
|06 Oct 2019 19:08:14
rename most cases of jakarta- to apache-
The Apache Softare Foundation used to maintain an umbrella project named
Jakarta but it was retired on 2011. This name now conflicts with the new
name for Java EE under the Eclipse Foundation.
Rename most of the packages to be more consistent. Some other packages remain
but they will require intervention by their corresponding maintainers.
Approved by: thierry (mentor), makc
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21902
Number of commits found: 2
12 vulnerabilities affecting 96 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new