- apache-commons-dbutils JDBC helper library
- 1.7 databases =0 1.7Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-10-06 19:08:34
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- Also Listed In: java
- License: APACHE20
- DbUtils is a small set of classes designed to make working with JDBC easier.
JDBC resource cleanup code is mundane, error prone work so these classes
abstract out all of the cleanup tasks from your code leaving you with what
you really wanted to do with JDBC in the first place: query and update data.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/databases/apache-commons-dbutils/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install databases/apache-commons-dbutils
- pkg install apache-commons-dbutils
- PKGNAME: apache-commons-dbutils
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1500903515
SHA256 (commons-dbutils-1.7-bin.tar.gz) = 853d6f1f6765a8a8e9810c394da4b1f9be52f91b9feaee0e234f3357886aee4f
SIZE (commons-dbutils-1.7-bin.tar.gz) = 760360
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- java : java/openjdk8
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for apache-commons-dbutils-1.7:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:21:07
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
databases: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* "Choe, Cheng-Dae" whitekid
* "Mahdi Mokhtari <email@example.com>"
* "Meikel Brandmeyer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <email@example.com>
* Alan Snelson <Alan@Wave2.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
29 Jun 2022 16:32:56
|Po-Chuan Hsieh (sunpoet)
databases/apache-commons-dbutils: Update WWW
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
26 Nov 2019 21:46:13
Clean up after java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre removal
java/openjdk6 support was removed from Mk/bsd.java.mk (r512662) and
java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre were removed from the ports tree
(r512663). Now this patch completely removes remaining stuff from the
PR: 241953 (exp-run)
Reviewed by: glewis
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D22342
06 Oct 2019 19:08:14
rename most cases of jakarta- to apache-
The Apache Softare Foundation used to maintain an umbrella project named
Jakarta but it was retired on 2011. This name now conflicts with the new
name for Java EE under the Eclipse Foundation.
Rename most of the packages to be more consistent. Some other packages remain
but they will require intervention by their corresponding maintainers.
Approved by: thierry (mentor), makc
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21902
Number of commits found: 7