- libgda3-firebird Provides firebird backend for the libgda3 library
- 3.0.4_2 databases
=0 3.0.4_2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: gnome@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2008-03-24 04:41:38
- Last Update: 2014-04-11 11:38:51
- SVN Revision: 350924
- Also Listed In: gnome
- License: not specified in port
- GNU Data Access (GDA) is an attempt to provide uniform access to
different kinds of data sources (databases, information servers,
mail spools, etc).
It is a complete architecture that provides all you need to access
your data, defined by a set of CORBA interfaces as generic as possible
(but very powerful at the same time) so that any kind of data source
can be accessed through them.
libgda is an interface to the GDA architecture, providing a nice
wrapper around the CORBA interfaces, for both the client and the server
parts. It also provides a bunch of tools to help you both in the
development and management of your data sources, all done through
the GDA model's set of CORBA interfaces.
libgda was part of the GNOME-DB project, but has been separated from it
to allow non-GNOME applications to be developed based on it.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: libgda3-firebird
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- Master port: databases/libgda3
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf : devel/pkgconf
- gmake : devel/gmake
- libtool>=2.4 : devel/libtool
- intltool-extract : textproc/intltool
- Runtime dependencies:
- BSD.gnome.dist : misc/gnomehier
- Library dependencies:
- libpopt.so : devel/popt
- libintl.so : devel/gettext
- libgds.so : databases/firebird20-client
- libglib-2.0.so : devel/glib20
- libpcre.so : devel/pcre
- libgda-3.0.so : databases/libgda3
- libxml2.so : textproc/libxml2
- libxslt.so : textproc/libxslt
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2014-04-11
REASON: Ancient version, consider using newer versions
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: databases/libgda3|
|11 Apr 2014 11:38:51
Remove ancient gnome libraries and tools superseeded by libgda since version 4
Discussed with: gnome (kwm)
|20 Sep 2013 16:13:49
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|30 Mar 2013 04:37:26
- Bump PORTREVISION (firebird2*-client has been updated)
Reported by: miwi
|06 Jun 2008 13:17:10
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
|25 Mar 2008 16:07:18
Correct typo. So libgda3-mdb build.
Correct stupid copy-paste error. Point to the correct subdir.
Correct plist for libgda3-freetds
Extra Large Pointyhat awarded to: kwm
|24 Mar 2008 04:22:10
Update libgda3 to 3.0.2, and split out the various database backends as
Submitted by: kwm
Number of commits found: 6