- mariadb1011-client Multithreaded SQL database (client)
- 10.11.6 databases =3 10.11.3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: brnrd@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-04-10 11:24:17
- Last Update: 2023-05-28 12:53:59
- Commit Hash: a970b38
- People watching this port, also watch:: git, x265, mariadb1011-server, postfix, ffmpeg
- License: GPLv2
- MariaDB is a database server that offers drop-in replacement functionality
for MySQL. MariaDB is built by some of the original authors of MySQL, with
assistance from the broader community of Free and open source software
developers. In addition to the core functionality of MySQL, MariaDB offers
a rich set of feature enhancements including alternate storage engines,
server optimizations, and patches.
MariaDB is primarily driven by developers at Monty Program, a company
founded by Michael "Monty" Widenius, the original author of MySQL, but
this is not the whole story about MariaDB. On the "About MariaDB" page you
will find more information about all participants in the MariaDB community,
including storage engines XtraDB and PBXT.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/databases/mariadb1011-client/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install databases/mariadb1011-client
- pkg install mariadb1011-client
- PKGNAME: mariadb1011-client
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1701004661
SHA256 (mariadb-10.11.6.tar.gz) = 1c0163463e98d71f4780741611a40981eee2bc44d392601ca49bbf948d04dd67
SIZE (mariadb-10.11.6.tar.gz) = 99586625
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: databases/mariadb1011-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- bison : devel/bison
- cmake : devel/cmake-core
- ninja : devel/ninja
- Library dependencies:
- libfmt.so : devel/libfmt
- liblz4.so : archivers/liblz4
- libpcre2-8.so : devel/pcre2
- libzstd.so : archivers/zstd
- libiconv.so : converters/libiconv
- libedit.so.0 : devel/libedit
- libreadline.so.8 : devel/readline
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- ===> The following configuration options are available for mariadb1011-client-10.11.6:
====> GSSAPI Security API support: you have to select exactly one of them
GSSAPI_BASE=on: GSSAPI support via base system (needs Kerberos)
GSSAPI_HEIMDAL=off: GSSAPI support via security/heimdal
GSSAPI_MIT=off: GSSAPI support via security/krb5
GSSAPI_NONE=off: Disable GSSAPI support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- bison:build cmake:insource compiler:c++11-lib cpe iconv:translit libedit ncurses shebangfix ssl readline gssapi
- For install:
- If upgrading
- Master Sites: