- mongodb36-tools Tools for MongoDB
- 3.6.3 databases =0 3.6.3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- IGNORE: is marked as broken on FreeBSD 12.0: variable has incomplete type 'BIO_METHOD' (aka 'struct bio_method_st')
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2018-07-28 14:50:33
- Last Update: 2019-06-29 04:51:14
- SVN Revision: 505321
- Also Listed In: net
- License: APACHE20
- Since MongoDB 3.2, the tools bsondump, mongoimport, mongoexport, mongodump,
mongorestore, mongostat, mongofiles and mongotop have been placed
in a separate package and rewritten in Go. These are useful utilities for
managing a MongoDB instance.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/mongodb36-tools/ && make install clean
- A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
- PKGNAME: mongodb36-tools
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64 i386
- TIMESTAMP = 1522662593
SHA256 (mongodb-mongo-tools-r3.6.3_GH0.tar.gz) = d97461a21227a3563e3e362dfda330becff48a901ecb3309241f607c7c8900af
SIZE (mongodb-mongo-tools-r3.6.3_GH0.tar.gz) = 4693833
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- go : lang/go
- Library dependencies:
- libsasl2.so : security/cyrus-sasl2
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for mongodb36-tools-3.6.3:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
SASL=on: SASL authentication support
SSL=on: SSL protocol support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- go localbase ssl
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|29 Jun 2019 03:51:14
Convert all Go ports to USES=go
This allows for port testing with lang/go-devel via GO_PORT, setting
up the Go build environment in a single place, and is step one in
simplifying Go ports that often define too complicated do-build
USES=go gains new arguments 'run' to add lang/go to RUN_DEPENDS and
'no_targets' for ports with composite builds that call 'go' themselves
and do not need the do-build/do-install targets of USES=go.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (also D20745)
Reviewed by: mat, tobik
Exp-run by: antoine
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D20746
|07 Apr 2019 06:20:49
Mark BROKEN on FreeBSD 12 and 13
Reported by: pkg-fallout
|10 Nov 2018 10:09:49
security/openssl-devel was removed, but there is a security/openssl111 now.
|10 Sep 2018 13:14:52
Add DOCS options to ports that should have one.
Also various fixes related to said option.
Submitted by: mat
exp-runs by: antoine
|28 Jul 2018 14:50:20
- Copy databases/mongodb34-tools -> databases/mongodb36-tools
- Update to 3.6.3
Sponsored by: iXsystems Inc.
Number of commits found: 5
8 vulnerabilities affecting 177 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new