- postgresql12-docs The PostgreSQL documentation set
- 12.1 databases =0 12.b3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: pgsql@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-08-08 15:33:17
- Last Update: 2019-08-08 16:33:03
- SVN Revision: 508390
- License: PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL is a sophisticated Object-Relational DBMS, supporting
almost all SQL constructs, including subselects, transactions, and
user-defined types and functions. It is the most advanced open-source
database available anywhere. Commercial Support is also available.
The original Postgres code was the effort of many graduate students,
undergraduate students, and staff programmers working under the direction of
Professor Michael Stonebraker at the University of California, Berkeley. In
1995, Andrew Yu and Jolly Chen took on the task of converting the DBMS query
language to SQL and created a new database system which came to known as
Postgres95. Many others contributed to the porting, testing, debugging and
enhancement of the Postgres95 code. As the code improved, and 1995 faded into
memory, PostgreSQL was born.
PostgreSQL development is presently being performed by a team of Internet
developers who are now responsible for all current and future development. The
development team coordinator is Marc G. Fournier (scrappy@PostgreSQL.ORG).
Support is available from the PostgreSQL developer/user community through the
support mailing list (questions@PostgreSQL.ORG).
PostgreSQL is free and the complete source is available.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/postgresql12-docs/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install postgresql12-docs
- PKGNAME: postgresql12-docs
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1573552509
SHA256 (postgresql/postgresql-12.1.tar.bz2) = a09bf3abbaf6763980d0f8acbb943b7629a8b20073de18d867aecdb7988483ed
SIZE (postgresql/postgresql-12.1.tar.bz2) = 20213711
- Master port: databases/postgresql12-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- onsgmls : textproc/opensp
- openjade : textproc/openjade
- catalog : textproc/iso8879
- catalog : textproc/dsssl-docbook-modular
- docbook-sgml>0 : textproc/docbook-sgml
- gmake : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- tar:bzip2 cpe gmake
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: databases/postgresql12-server|
|08 Aug 2019 15:33:03
iThe PostgreSQL Global Development Group has released an update to all
supported versions of our database system, including 11.5, 10.10,
9.6.15, 9.5.19, and 9.4.24, as well as the third beta of PostgreSQL 12.
This release fixes two security issues in the PostgreSQL server, two
security issues found in one of the PostgreSQL Windows installers, and
over 40 bugs reported since the previous release.
Users should install these updates as soon as possible.
A Note on the PostgreSQL 12 Beta
In the spirit of the open source PostgreSQL community, we strongly
encourage you to test the new features of PostgreSQL 12 in your database
systems to help us eliminate any bugs or other issues that may exist.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 1
8 vulnerabilities affecting 177 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new