- postgresql93-docs The PostgreSQL documentation set
- 9.3.25_2 databases
=3 9.3.25Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
This port expired on: 2019-01-08
- Maintainer: pgsql@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2013-05-11 23:46:44
- Last Update: 2019-01-09 16:45:54
- SVN Revision: 489816
- License: PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL is a sophisticated Object-Relational DBMS, supporting
almost all SQL constructs, including subselects, transactions, and
user-defined types and functions. It is the most advanced open-source
database available anywhere. Commercial Support is also available.
The original Postgres code was the effort of many graduate students,
undergraduate students, and staff programmers working under the direction of
Professor Michael Stonebraker at the University of California, Berkeley. In
1995, Andrew Yu and Jolly Chen took on the task of converting the DBMS query
language to SQL and created a new database system which came to known as
Postgres95. Many others contributed to the porting, testing, debugging and
enhancement of the Postgres95 code. As the code improved, and 1995 faded into
memory, PostgreSQL was born.
PostgreSQL development is presently being performed by a team of Internet
developers who are now responsible for all current and future development. The
development team coordinator is Marc G. Fournier (scrappy@PostgreSQL.ORG).
Support is available from the PostgreSQL developer/user community through the
support mailing list (questions@PostgreSQL.ORG).
PostgreSQL is free and the complete source is available.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: postgresql93-docs
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1541718314
SHA256 (postgresql/postgresql-9.3.25.tar.bz2) = e4953e80415d039ccd33d34be74526a090fd585cf93f296cd9c593972504b6db
SIZE (postgresql/postgresql-9.3.25.tar.bz2) = 17067593
SHA256 (postgresql/pg-9314-icu-2016-08-10.diff.gz) = 4be31ad9899d5caf9f57ad7ebfc0d14f0fcf58ad539c82fb353b016fb76c0c30
SIZE (postgresql/pg-9314-icu-2016-08-10.diff.gz) = 5583
- Master port: databases/postgresql93-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- onsgmls : textproc/opensp
- openjade : textproc/openjade
- catalog : textproc/iso8879
- catalog : textproc/dsssl-docbook-modular
- docbook-sgml>0 : textproc/docbook-sgml
- gmake : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- tar:bzip2 cpe gmake
- Master Sites:
- port moved to databases/postgresql94-docs on 2019-01-09
REASON: Has expired: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
- port moved here from databases/postgresql92-docs on 2018-02-10
REASON: Has expired: PostgreSQL 9.2 support has reached End-of-life. Please upgrade to a later version
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: databases/postgresql93-server|
|09 Jan 2019 16:45:54
Remove expired ports:
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-client: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-docs: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-contrib: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-pltcl: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
databases/postgresql93-pgtcl: part of expired PostgreSQL 9.3
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-plperl: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-plpython: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-server: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
|01 Oct 2016 13:16:04
Modify postgresql9[2-5]-docs to include postgresql96-docs/Makefile
instead of expired postgresql91-docs/Makefile
|26 Aug 2014 10:17:30
Fixup any version changes I missed yesterday.
Shown logs by: antoine
|26 Feb 2014 17:24:36
Reviewed by: postgresql@
Tested by: miwi and me
|20 Sep 2013 16:13:49
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|12 May 2013 00:00:56
Add postgresql 9.3 beta1
|11 May 2013 23:46:30
Prepare for postgresql 9.3 beta 1 by svn cp postgresql92-* postgresql93-*
Number of commits found: 7
8 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new