- postgresql93-pltcl Module for using Tcl to write SQL functions
- 9.3.25_2 databases
=2 9.3.25_2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
This port expired on: 2019-01-08
- Maintainer: pgsql@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2013-05-11 23:46:44
- Last Update: 2019-01-09 16:45:54
- SVN Revision: 489816
- People watching this port, also watch:: pkg, screen, postfix
- Also Listed In: tcl
- License: PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL is a sophisticated Object-Relational DBMS, supporting
almost all SQL constructs, including subselects, transactions, and
user-defined types and functions. It is the most advanced open-source
database available anywhere. Commercial Support is also available.
The original Postgres code was the effort of many graduate students,
undergraduate students, and staff programmers working under the direction of
Professor Michael Stonebraker at the University of California, Berkeley. In
1995, Andrew Yu and Jolly Chen took on the task of converting the DBMS query
language to SQL and created a new database system which came to known as
Postgres95. Many others contributed to the porting, testing, debugging and
enhancement of the Postgres95 code. As the code improved, and 1995 faded into
memory, PostgreSQL was born.
PostgreSQL development is presently being performed by a team of Internet
developers who are now responsible for all current and future development. The
development team coordinator is Marc G. Fournier (scrappy@PostgreSQL.ORG).
Support is available from the PostgreSQL developer/user community through the
support mailing list (questions@PostgreSQL.ORG).
PostgreSQL is free and the complete source is available.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: postgresql93-pltcl
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1541718314
SHA256 (postgresql/postgresql-9.3.25.tar.bz2) = e4953e80415d039ccd33d34be74526a090fd585cf93f296cd9c593972504b6db
SIZE (postgresql/postgresql-9.3.25.tar.bz2) = 17067593
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: databases/postgresql93-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- postgres : databases/postgresql93-server
- gmake : devel/gmake
- Runtime dependencies:
- postgres : databases/postgresql93-server
- Library dependencies:
- libtcl86.so : lang/tcl86
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- tcl pgsql:9.3 tar:bzip2 cpe gmake
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: databases/postgresql93-server|
|09 Jan 2019 16:45:54
Remove expired ports:
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-client: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-docs: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-contrib: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-pltcl: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
databases/postgresql93-pgtcl: part of expired PostgreSQL 9.3
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-plperl: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-plpython: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached
2019-01-08 databases/postgresql93-server: PostgreSQL-9.3 has reached end-of-life
|01 Oct 2016 13:05:02
Modify postgresql9[2-5]-pltcl to include postgresql96-pltcl/Makefile
instead of expired postgresql91-pltcl/Makefile
|26 Aug 2014 10:17:30
Fixup any version changes I missed yesterday.
Shown logs by: antoine
|26 Feb 2014 17:24:36
Reviewed by: postgresql@
Tested by: miwi and me
|17 Oct 2013 13:39:36
Fix LATEST_LINK and some cleanup
|20 Sep 2013 16:13:49
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|12 May 2013 00:00:56
Add postgresql 9.3 beta1
|11 May 2013 23:46:30
Prepare for postgresql 9.3 beta 1 by svn cp postgresql92-* postgresql93-*