- puppetdb5 PuppetDB storeconfigs backend
- 5.2.19 databases
=0 5.2.19Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: Puppet 5 has reached EOL
This port expired on: 2021-07-01
- Maintainer: puppet@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-08-12 14:14:24
- Last Update: 2021-07-05 09:04:52
- Commit Hash: 09c05e1
- Also Listed In: java
- License: APACHE20
- The PuppetDB storeconfigs backend
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: puppetdb5
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1603306965
SHA256 (puppetdb-5.2.19.tar.gz) = dcdbe97bdee3d80dc6785143567ff0893027d71c2619f1f562b565c8ff9f296b
SIZE (puppetdb-5.2.19.tar.gz) = 26891763
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- bash : shells/bash
- java : java/openjdk8
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- For install:
- If this is a new installation, please run the follow to setup your SSL/puppetdb
Please also remember to add puppetdb_enable="YES" into your rc.conf.
- WWW: https://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppetdb/latest/
- Master Sites: