- redis5 Persistent key-value database with built-in net interface
- 5.0.10 databases =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: osa@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-01-13 15:38:07
- Last Update: 2021-01-14 00:30:06
- SVN Revision: 561525
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- Redis is an open source, advanced key-value store. It is often referred
to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes,
lists, sets and sorted sets.
You can run atomic operations on these types, like appending to a string;
incrementing the value in a hash; pushing to a list; computing set
intersection, union and difference; or getting the member with highest
ranking in a sorted set.
In order to achieve its outstanding performance, Redis works with an
in-memory dataset. Depending on your use case, you can persist it either
by dumping the dataset to disk every once in a while, or by appending each
command to a log.
Redis also supports trivial-to-setup master-slave replication, with very
fast non-blocking first synchronization, auto-reconnection on net split
and so forth.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/redis5/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install redis5
- PKGNAME: redis5
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1610583961
SHA256 (redis-5.0.10.tar.gz) = e30a5e7d1593a715cdda2a82deb90190816d06c9d1dc1ef5b36874878c683382
SIZE (redis-5.0.10.tar.gz) = 1990507
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for redis5-5.0.10:
JEMALLOC=off: Use jemalloc
TESTS=off: Install lang/tcl for redis unit tests
TRIB=off: Install redis-trib.rb (lang/ruby req.)
====> Options available for the radio EXTLUA: you can only select none or one of them
LUA=off: Use lang/lua instead of builtin lua
LUAJIT=off: Use lang/luajit instead of builtin lua
LUAJITOR=off: Use lang/luajit-openjit instead of builtin lua
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- compiler:c11 gmake
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|14 Jan 2021 00:30:06
Update to the latest release 5.0.10.
Upgrade urgency: SECURITY if you use an affected platform (see below).
Otherwise the upgrade urgency is MODERATE.
This release fixes a potential heap overflow when using a heap allocator other
than jemalloc or glibc's malloc. See:
Other fixes in this release:
* Avoid case of Lua scripts being consistently aborted due to OOM
* XPENDING will not update consumer's seen-time(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|13 Jan 2021 20:25:15
Upgrade download protocol from http to https.
|13 Jan 2021 16:13:24
Update databases/redis to the recent stable version 6.0.10.
Update CONFLICTS for:
Connect databases/redis5 to the build.
Bump PORTREVISIONs for dependant ports.
|13 Jan 2021 15:37:27
Repo-copy databases/redis to databases/redis5.
Do not connect to the build.
Number of commits found: 4
12 vulnerabilities affecting 102 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new