xapian-bindingsBindings allowing Xapian to be used from various programming languages 1.4.11databases=0
1.4.11Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
Maintainer:sunpoet@FreeBSD.org Port Added: 2007-05-30 08:48:22 Last Update: 2019-03-02 17:46:41 SVN Revision:494429 License: GPLv2
This is the meta port of the following bindings:
- databases/lua-xapian: Lua binding
- databases/p5-Xapian: Perl binding
- databases/php-xapian: PHP binding
- databases/py-xapian: Python binding
- databases/ruby-xapian: Ruby binding
* - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
===> The following configuration options are available for xapian-bindings-1.4.11:
LUA=on: Lua scripting language support
PERL=on: Perl scripting language support
PHP=on: PHP bindings or support
PYTHON=on: Python bindings or support
RUBY=on: Ruby bindings or support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
metaport lua:run python:run
There is no master site for this port.
Number of commits found: 59
Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
- Fix r417755
- Bump PORTREVISION for dependency change
r417755 was meant to remove RUBY_RDOC but it also added ruby as runtime
dependency unconditionally. USE_RUBY should be set only if RUBY option is on.