This is the meta port of the following bindings:
- databases/lua-xapian: Lua binding
- databases/p5-Xapian: Perl binding
- databases/php-xapian: PHP binding
- databases/py-xapian: Python binding
- databases/ruby-xapian: Ruby binding
* - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
===> The following configuration options are available for xapian-bindings-1.4.18:
LUA=on: Lua scripting language support
PERL=on: Perl scripting language support
PHP=on: PHP bindings or support
PYTHON=on: Python bindings or support
RUBY=on: Ruby bindings or support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
metaport lua:run php python:run
FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
There is no master site for this port.
Number of commits found: 70
Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
USES=lua gained flavors.
Ports using USES=lua:module or lua:flavors will be flavored. A range of
supported lua versions can be set using XX-YY (or XX-, or -YY, or simply ZZ)
for ports not supporting all lua versions.
USES=lua sets LUA_FLAVOR that needs to be used on all dependencies of
flavored lua ports, in a similar way as PHP or Python flavors.
Submitted by: andrew tao11 riddles org uk
Reviewed by: mat, kevans, russ haley gmail com
Approved by: mat (portmgr)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D16494
- Fix r417755
- Bump PORTREVISION for dependency change
r417755 was meant to remove RUBY_RDOC but it also added ruby as runtime
dependency unconditionally. USE_RUBY should be set only if RUBY option is on.