- apache-commons-jxpath Utilities for manipulating Java Beans using the XPath syntax
- 1.3 devel =0 1.3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-10-06 19:08:34
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- Also Listed In: java www
- License: APACHE20
- The org.apache.commons.jxpath package defines a simple interpreter of an
expression language called XPath. JXPath applies XPath expressions to
graphs of objects of all kinds: JavaBeans, Maps, Servlet contexts, DOM
etc, including mixtures thereof.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/devel/apache-commons-jxpath/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install devel/apache-commons-jxpath
- pkg install apache-commons-jxpath
- PKGNAME: apache-commons-jxpath
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (commons-jxpath-1.3-bin.tar.gz) = 3eaebe66f81b9dd58f523e763329a443ac56bba95c0b2ab9a3861179d8944973
SIZE (commons-jxpath-1.3-bin.tar.gz) = 3062527
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- java : java/openjdk8
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for apache-commons-jxpath-1.3:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|26 Nov 2019 21:46:13
Clean up after java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre removal
java/openjdk6 support was removed from Mk/bsd.java.mk (r512662) and
java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre were removed from the ports tree
(r512663). Now this patch completely removes remaining stuff from the
PR: 241953 (exp-run)
Reviewed by: glewis
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D22342
|06 Oct 2019 19:08:14
rename most cases of jakarta- to apache-
The Apache Softare Foundation used to maintain an umbrella project named
Jakarta but it was retired on 2011. This name now conflicts with the new
name for Java EE under the Eclipse Foundation.
Rename most of the packages to be more consistent. Some other packages remain
but they will require intervention by their corresponding maintainers.
Approved by: thierry (mentor), makc
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21902
Number of commits found: 3