- aws-c-io Event driven framework for implementing application protocols
- 0.13.14 devel =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: eduardo@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-01-05 15:11:39
- Last Update: 2023-01-15 19:45:20
- Commit Hash: 2bfe588
- License: APACHE20
- aws-c-io is an event driven framework for implementing application protocols.
It is built on top of cross-platform abstractions that allow you as a developer
to think only about the state machine and API for your protocols.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/aws-c-io/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/aws-c-io
- pkg install aws-c-io
- PKGNAME: aws-c-io
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1673795988
SHA256 (awslabs-aws-c-io-v0.13.14_GH0.tar.gz) = 12b66510c3d9a4f7e9b714e9cfab2a5bf835f8b9ce2f909d20ae2a2128608c71
SIZE (awslabs-aws-c-io-v0.13.14_GH0.tar.gz) = 653349
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake-core
- ninja : devel/ninja
- Library dependencies:
- libaws-c-cal.so : security/aws-c-cal
- libaws-c-common.so : devel/aws-c-common
- libs2n.so : security/s2n-tls
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cmake:testing compiler:c11 ssl
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: