- gh GitHub's official command line tool
- 2.14.3_1 devel =1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: lcook@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-02-12 21:38:04
- Last Update: 2022-08-03 21:35:13
- Commit Hash: 4476f89
- People watching this port, also watch:: scrot, php80-pdo_mysql, v4l-utils, coreutils, tmux
- License: MIT
- GitHub CLI brings GitHub to your terminal.
It reduces context switching, helps you focus, and enables
you to more easily script and create your own workflows.
It brings pull requests, issues, and other GitHub concepts
to the terminal next to where you are already working with
git and your code.
The release version supports GitHub Enterprise Server in
addition to GitHub.com.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/gh/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/gh
- pkg install gh
- PKGNAME: gh
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1659114406
SHA256 (cli-cli-v2.14.3_GH0.tar.gz) = b674f04ff9954564ba74488fc22817f5548bcddb5d9d582720d2421604988270
SIZE (cli-cli-v2.14.3_GH0.tar.gz) = 716098
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- go119 : lang/go119
- Runtime dependencies:
- git : devel/git
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for gh-2.14.3_1:
COMPLETIONS=on: Build and install shell completions
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
MANPAGES=on: Build and/or install manual pages
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: