- gradle4 Project automation tool
- 4.10.3 devel =0 4.10.3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: tobik@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-11-30 09:01:23
- Last Update: 2019-11-26 21:46:13
- SVN Revision: 518482
- Also Listed In: java
- License: APACHE20
- Gradle is build automation evolved.
Gradle can automate the building, testing, publishing, deployment
and more of software packages or other types of projects such as
generated static websites, generated documentation or indeed anything
Gradle combines the power and flexibility of Ant with the dependency
management and conventions of Maven into a more effective way to
build. Powered by a Groovy DSL and packed with innovation, Gradle
provides a declarative way to describe all kinds of builds through
sensible defaults. Gradle is quickly becoming the build system of
choice for many open source projects, leading edge enterprises and
legacy automation challenges.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/gradle4/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install gradle4
- PKGNAME: gradle4
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1563780722
SHA256 (gradle-4.10.3-bin.zip) = 8626cbf206b4e201ade7b87779090690447054bc93f052954c78480fa6ed186e
SIZE (gradle-4.10.3-bin.zip) = 78422006
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- java : java/openjdk8
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Nov 2019 21:46:13
Clean up after java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre removal
java/openjdk6 support was removed from Mk/bsd.java.mk (r512662) and
java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre were removed from the ports tree
(r512663). Now this patch completely removes remaining stuff from the
PR: 241953 (exp-run)
Reviewed by: glewis
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D22342
|23 Jul 2019 05:34:21
java/openjfx8-devel: Update to 8u202-b07
- Also update devel/gradle to the latest version on the 4.x branch.
Gradle >=4.8<5 is required to build OpenJFX now.
- GStreamer-lite is now based on GStreamer 1.0, so update the sndio
- Add a bunch of missing platform checks which will make it
actually use system fonts as configured.
OpenJFX 8 is unmaintained upstream and has been for a while .
Deprecate the port as noone seems to have stepped up to take over
maintainership. No expiration date since this port has multiple
consumers and there is no alternative.
|01 Dec 2018 08:51:11
Tell Portscout to ignore devel/gradle4
|30 Nov 2018 08:59:13
Preserve Gradle 4 in preparation of a devel/gradle update
It is required for building java/openjfx8-devel.
Number of commits found: 4
11 vulnerabilities affecting 52 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new