- gradle62 Project automation tool
- 6.2.2_1 devel =1 6.2.2_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-05-06 13:11:54
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: py39-Automat, freeimage, font-misc-meltho, libjxl, py39-pycparser
- Also Listed In: java
- License: APACHE20 BSD3CLAUSE CDDL EPL LGPL21+ MIT MPL20
- Gradle is build automation evolved.
Gradle can automate the building, testing, publishing, deployment
and more of software packages or other types of projects such as
generated static websites, generated documentation or indeed anything
Gradle combines the power and flexibility of Ant with the dependency
management and conventions of Maven into a more effective way to
build. Powered by a Groovy DSL and packed with innovation, Gradle
provides a declarative way to describe all kinds of builds through
sensible defaults. Gradle is quickly becoming the build system of
choice for many open source projects, leading edge enterprises and
legacy automation challenges.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/gradle62/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/gradle62
- pkg install gradle62
- PKGNAME: gradle62
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1583315738
SHA256 (gradle-6.2.2-bin.zip) = 0f6ba231b986276d8221d7a870b4d98e0df76e6daf1f42e7c0baec5032fb7d17
SIZE (gradle-6.2.2-bin.zip) = 97719334
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- java : java/openjdk8
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe zip
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:21:35
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
devel: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* "Waitman Gobble" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <email@example.com>
* Aaron H. K. Diep <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron Hurt <email@example.com>
* Abel Chow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam McLaurin
* Adam Saponara <email@example.com>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
10 Jan 2022 15:15:39
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Fix CONFLICTS entries of multiple ports
There have been lots of missing CONFLICTS_INSTALL entries, either
because conflicting ports were added without updating existing ports,
due to name changes of generated packages, due to mis-understanding
the format and semantics of the conflicts entries, or just due to
typoes in package names.
This patch is the result of a comparison of all files contained in
the official packages with each other. This comparison was based on
packages built with default options and may therefore have missed
further conflicts with optionally installed files.
Where possible, version numbers in conflicts entries have been
generalized, some times taking advantage of the fact that a port(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
21 Sep 2021 12:01:26
|Bernhard Froehlich (decke)
devel/gradle62: Add CPE information
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
20 Jul 2020 15:28:04
devel/gradle62: Fix with openjdk11
Reported by: mikael
06 May 2020 13:11:49
Preserve Gradle 6.2.2 for biology/gatk
It fails to build with newer Gradle versions again.