- i386-linux-binutils GNU binutils for linux i386 cross-development
- 2.25.1 devel
=1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: bapt@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2014-09-10 15:26:07
- Last Update: 2016-01-26 19:25:04
- SVN Revision: 407294
- People watching this port, also watch:: python, unoconv, py39-pycparser, sysinfo
- License: GPLv3 LGPL3
- The GNU Binutils are a collection of binary tools. The main ones are:
* ld - the GNU linker.
* as - the GNU assembler.
Most of these programs use BFD, the Binary File Descriptor library, to do
low-level manipulation. Many of them also use the opcodes library to assemble
and disassemble machine instructions.
This port may be used as a replacement for the system binutils and support
features from the latest versions of GCC.
For cross-compilation, see the devel/cross-binutils port.
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: i386-linux-binutils
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- Master port: devel/binutils
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- libgmp.so : math/gmp
- libmpfr.so : math/mpfr
- bison : devel/bison
- gmake : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- bison gmake libtool tar:bzip2 compiler:env
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2016-01-26
REASON: Not any usage in the ports tree
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: devel/binutils|
26 Jan 2016 19:25:04
Remove linux 32bit target binutils port which never has been used
as it was planned to
25 Dec 2014 22:48:43
Update binutils to 2.25
This release incorporates most of the FreeBSD patches
Mark aach64 as broken as the patchset needs to be updated
11 Oct 2014 21:42:11
11 Oct 2014 09:22:52
Remove trailing / in MASTERDIR
22 Sep 2014 07:10:00
Remove now useless plist entries
10 Sep 2014 15:26:01
Add new binutils targetting linux i386
Number of commits found: 6