- insight Gnu debugger with the Insight GUI front-end
- 6.6_2 devel
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- BROKEN: unfetchable
DEPRECATED: Broken for more than 6 months
This port expired on: 2017-08-23
IGNORE: is marked as broken: unfetchable
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2010-12-03 14:54:16
- Last Update: 2017-08-23 11:33:26
- SVN Revision: 448603
- License: not specified in port
- GNU GDB - the version, for which the "Insight" GUI is available.
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: gdb-insight
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (gdb-6.6.tar.bz2) = 6e602987298db5ddb479bbb84ce653eabd9c304957a49552245f65cdc70d43bd
SIZE (gdb-6.6.tar.bz2) = 14535755
SHA256 (gdbtk-6.6.tar.bz2) = 7dbbcb530f59ad93fd1566c38a29c4ff682243948297549ac37161427bdba9d8
SIZE (gdbtk-6.6.tar.bz2) = 845174
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- Master port: devel/gdb66
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- gmake : devel/gmake
- gcc5 : lang/gcc5
- as : devel/binutils
- Runtime dependencies:
- iwidgets>0 : x11-toolkits/iwidgets
- gcc5 : lang/gcc5
- Library dependencies:
- libitk.so : x11-toolkits/itk
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- libiconv.so : converters/libiconv
- libtk86.so : x11-toolkits/tk86
- libtcl86.so : lang/tcl86
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- gettext iconv gmake readline tar:bzip2 tk
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: devel/gdb66|
23 Aug 2017 11:33:26
Remove expired ports:
2017-08-23 games/plee-the-bear: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 x11-themes/kde-icons-umicons: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 lang/bigloo: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 audio/linux-neroaaccodec: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 x11-themes/kde-icons-dark-glass: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 misc/fortune-mod-ferengi_rules_of_acquisition: Broken for more than 6
2017-08-23 misc/fortune-mod-culmea-culmilor: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 misc/xyzcmd: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 russian/fortuneru: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 security/bdc: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 x11-themes/kde-icons-icosx: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 devel/insight: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 devel/gdb66: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 biology/biojava: Broken for more than 6 months
2017-08-23 games/xroach: Broken for more than 6 months
21 Apr 2016 16:43:15
many ports: mark broken on powerpc64
17 Aug 2015 14:20:41
Remove UNIQUENAME and LATEST_LINK.
UNIQUENAME was never unique, it was only used by USE_LDCONFIG and now,
we won't have conflicts there.
Use PKGBASE instead of LATEST_LINK in PKGLATESTFILE, the *only* consumer
is pkg-devel, and it works just fine without LATEST_LINK as pkg-devel
has the correct PKGNAME anyway.
Now that UNIQUENAME is gone, OPTIONSFILE is too. (it's been called
Reviewed by: antoine, bapt
Exp-run by: antoine
Sponsored by: Absolight
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3336
28 Apr 2015 17:46:26
Don't use profiling and static libreadline after r344754
gdb66 and insight neither build with -pg nor link any other _p library.
For profiling to work the ports may also need to disable stripping of
non-debug symbols, build with -fno-omit-frame-pointer and do so for all
the dependencies as well.
poudriere fails because before 9.0R proflibs were packaged separately
not in DIST list for |jail -c|, and 11.0C removed libreadline while
devel/readline doesn't provide _p variant.
Reported by: pkg-fallout (-quaterly lacks 84* and head* slaves)
Approved by: portmgr blanket
22 Jun 2014 01:33:56
Use OPTIONS_SLAVE here instead of abusing OPTIONS_SET.
21 Jun 2014 21:45:06
devel/insight: enable stage
20 Sep 2013 17:04:44
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 2)
10 Jul 2013 11:18:03
Mark job unsafe
13 May 2013 19:48:54
Add a patch to properly locate, where itcl's library is located.
Bump PORTREVISION (only for insight) to reflect the update of itcl --
the updated, which necessitated the above fix.
Obtained from: gahr@
04 Dec 2010 15:03:13
Resolve the LATEST_LINK conflict. Insight is now simply "insight".
Notified by: erwin
03 Dec 2010 14:54:04
Add a slave port of insight -- the gdb's GUI front-end. Having a slave
port will ensure, the packages are auto-built for insight and that the
WITH_INSIGHT option of gdb66 does not bit-rot with time...
In gdb66 use bsd.port.options.mk to parse options and then act on them
before bsd.port.pre.mk -- as
Suggested by: pav