- kdebindings-kde4 KDE bindings (meta port)
- 4.14.3_3 devel
=0 4.14.3_3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: KDE4 is EOL upstream
This port expired on: 2018-12-31
- Maintainer: kde@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-02-10 10:30:16
- Last Update: 2018-12-31 17:55:45
- SVN Revision: 488807
- Also Listed In: kde
- License: not specified in port
- This is a meta port of KDE bindings for Python and Ruby.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: kdebindings-kde4
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- krosspython.so : devel/py-krosspython-kde4
- krossruby.so : devel/ruby-krossruby-kde4
- krubypluginfactory.so : devel/ruby-korundum-kde4
- kperlpluginfactory.so : devel/p5-perlkde-kde4
- kpythonpluginfactory.so : devel/py-pykde4-kde4
- pykdeuic4 : devel/py-pykdeuic4-kde4
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for kdebindings-kde4-4.14.3_3:
PERL=on: Perl bindings
PYTHON=on: Python bindings
RUBY=on: Ruby bindings
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- kde:4 metaport
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- There is no master site for this port.
- port deleted on 2018-12-31
REASON: Has expired: KDE4 is EOL upstream
- port moved here from devel/kdebindings4 on 2018-02-10
REASON: Rename KDE4 metaports for simplicty
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|31 Dec 2018 17:55:45
Remove KDE4, part 5
2018-12-31 korean/kde4-l10n: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kget-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kdenetwork-strigi-analyzers-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/zeroconf-ioslave-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/libkfbapi: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/kdenetwork-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kwooty: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/kdenetwork-filesharing-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/libmediawiki-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kio-upnp-ms: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/libkvkontakte-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/krfb-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/smb4k-kde4: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/krdc-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|30 Aug 2018 14:34:04
Deprecate KDE4 software, categories d-games.
The last upstream release supporting KDE4 was 10 months ago,
and the kde@ team for FreeBSD has supported modern KDE (i.e. KDE
Frameworks, Plasma 5 and KDE Applications) for 4 months. Give a 4
month deprecation period to allow users to switch over.
Not marked deprecated: games/knights-kde4, that's not ours.
|22 Feb 2018 19:03:18
Give the KDE SC4 applications ports a -kde4 suffix
In order to make room for the up-to-date version of the KDE Desktop and its
applications move the KDE Application ports based on Qt4.
Exp-run by: antoine
Reviewed by: rakuco, adridg
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14413
|10 Feb 2018 10:29:51
Rename KDE4 meta ports
This is done for
* and to simplify the import of the newer KDE Plasma5 desktop and KDE
Bumps the dependencies.
Reviewed by: adridg
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D12979
Number of commits found: 4