- kdebindings4-kross-interpreters Meta port of Kross scripting libraries for KDE 4
- 4.7.4_1 devel
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: kde@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2011-10-17 00:10:04
- Last Update: 2012-05-25 02:15:21
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- Also Listed In: kde
- License: not specified in port
- This is a meta port of KDE bindings for Python and Ruby.
SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: kdebindings-kross-interpreters
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- krosspython.so : devel/kdebindings4-python-krosspython
- krossruby.so : devel/kdebindings4-ruby-krossruby
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for kdebindings-kross-interpreters-4.7.4_1:
KROSSPYTHON=on (default) "Kross Python scripting library"
KROSSRUBY=on (default) "Kross Ruby scripting library (broken with ruby19)"
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2012-05-25
REASON: kdebindings4 ports have been refactored
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 May 2012 02:15:21
KDE/FreeBSD team presents long awaited KDE SC 4.8.3!
kdeaccessibility4 and kdeutils4 are now meta ports. deskutils/kdepim4 updated
to match KDE SC version, old kdepim preserved in deskutils/kdepim44.
Follow UPDATING instruction!
- deskutils/kcharselect(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|16 Feb 2012 15:57:34
- Bump PORTREVISION to chase the update of multimedia/libvpx
|25 Jan 2012 10:21:01
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce KDE SC 4.7.4, which
concludes the 4.7 series.
The official release notes can be found at:
|14 Nov 2011 02:59:40
The KDE on FreeBSD team is pleased to update the KDE4 ports to 4.7.3.
This is an incremental update and should be much easier to handle than
the transition from 4.6.5 to 4.7.2 in the ports tree.
The official release notes can be found at
Approved by: avilla (mentor), makc (mentor), portmgr (miwi)
Feature safe: yes
|17 Oct 2011 00:03:42
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce KDE Software Compilation
4.7.2. The official release notes can be found at:
This release ships with many improvements. Read more about them here:
We'd like to say thanks to all testers and contributors, especially to
lwhsu@ for his effort on hosting our test packages.
PR: 156293 
Submitted by: Oleg Sidorkin <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Alvaro Castillo <email@example.com> 
Tested by: exp-run via pav
Number of commits found: 5