- klib Standalone and lightweight C library
- g20210616 devel =0 g20210616Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-06-05 15:27:06
- Last Update: 2023-06-07 01:17:39
- Commit Hash: 700fb98
- License: MIT
- Klib is a standalone and lightweight C library distributed under MIT/X11
license. Most components are independent of external libraries, except the
standard C library, and independent of each other. To use a component of
this library, you only need to copy a couple of files to your source code
tree without worrying about library dependencies.
Klib strives for efficiency and a small memory footprint. Some components,
such as hash table, B-tree, vector and sorting algorithms, are among the most
efficient implementations of similar algorithms or data structures in all
programming languages, in terms of both speed and memory use.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/klib/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/klib
- pkg install klib
- PKGNAME: klib
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1685921173
SHA256 (attractivechaos-klib-g20210616-9a063b3_GH0.tar.gz) = c9fb11aa40955626e6c78b6895f590bae3fd7f3350c1f3b17db89bbb9beb0e73
SIZE (attractivechaos-klib-g20210616-9a063b3_GH0.tar.gz) = 124373
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Test dependencies:
- check>0 : devel/check
- This port has no dependencies.
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: