|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|30 Sep 2018 11:58:31
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.28 for FreeBSD.
The offical GNOME 3.28 release notes can be found at
Thanks to Antoine Brodin for running the exp-runs.
|09 Dec 2013 18:41:17
- Stage support for all -reference ports
- Nuke NOPORTDOCS, those ports are already IGNOREd with NOPORTDOCS
Approved by: kwm (maintainer)
|20 Sep 2013 17:13:47
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 3)
|31 May 2006 22:18:51
- Add header in these *-reference ports.
- Fix a few of pkg-descr by chase the rename.
- Move all PORTREVISION and PORTEPOCH to top with ?=.
- Put USE_X_PREFIX back in, but under REFERENCE_PORT, and remove PREFIX? and
USE_XLIB. This fix ports to use the correct mtree when you change the prefix,
Incorrect: (Without USE_X_PREFIX)
# cd /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/gtk20
# make -V MTREE_FILE
# make PREFIX=/tmp/foo -V MTREE_FILE
/etc/mtree/BSD.local.dist <-- Here...
================================(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|17 May 2006 20:56:56
- Add pkg-descr
Requested by: Dan Langille <firstname.lastname@example.org> for freshports.org
|10 May 2006 17:13:21
Move the libsoup programming reference to the libsoup-reference port.