- libstatgrab0 Provides a useful interface to system statistics
- 0.17 devel =1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: tdb@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2014-05-12 16:56:34
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: unoconv, py39-pycparser, python
- License: not specified in port
- The libstatgrab library provides an easy to use interface for
accessing system statistics and information. Available statistics
include CPU, Load, Memory, Swap, Disk I/O, and Network I/O.
Also part of the package are two tools; saidar provides a curses-based
interface to viewing live system statistics, and statgrab is a
sysctl-like interface to the statistics.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/libstatgrab0/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/libstatgrab0
- pkg install libstatgrab0
- PKGNAME: libstatgrab0
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (libstatgrab-0.17.tar.gz) = bbaa88c6bde8bd3cf2720b81a26528cc055a7e83e4ea3bdb1d0a3c4287cceb88
SIZE (libstatgrab-0.17.tar.gz) = 463224
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- pathfix pkgconfig libtool
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:21:35
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
devel: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* "Waitman Gobble" <email@example.com>
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron H. K. Diep <email@example.com>
* Aaron Hurt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Abel Chow <email@example.com>
* Adam McLaurin
* Adam Saponara <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
22 Oct 2014 17:59:01
Use ftp.mirrorservice.org instead of ftp.uk.i-scream.org.
% host ftp.uk.i-scream.org
ftp.uk.i-scream.org is an alias for ftp.mirrorservice.org.
12 May 2014 16:56:23
- Add devel/libstatgrab0 (copied from devel/libstatgrab)
- Switch bindings to use devel/libstatgrab0 instead of devel/libstatgrab
- Fix devel/pecl-statgrab to work with current PHP versions
I have an update ready for devel/libstatgrab (version 0.90) that
brings a number of API changes that are incompatible with the current
version. These bindings haven't yet been updated upstream to support
the new API, so instead of holding off indefinitely I've created the
devel/libstatgrab0 port to provide just the library and header file
for the older API version so that these bindings can continue to be
used when the main port is updated. Once these bindings are updated
the libstatgrab0 port can be removed.
Both devel/libstatgrab and devel/libstatgrab0 can be installed at the
The other ports that depend on devel/libstatgrab will be updated to
use the new API.