- libstatgrab0 Provides a useful interface to system statistics
- 0.17 devel =1 0.17Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: tdb@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2014-05-12 16:56:34
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- People watching this port, also watch:: unoconv, py37-pycparser, python
- License: not specified in port
- The libstatgrab library provides an easy to use interface for
accessing system statistics and information. Available statistics
include CPU, Load, Memory, Swap, Disk I/O, and Network I/O.
Also part of the package are two tools; saidar provides a curses-based
interface to viewing live system statistics, and statgrab is a
sysctl-like interface to the statistics.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For RUN/BUILD depends:
- For LIB depends:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/devel/libstatgrab0/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install devel/libstatgrab0
- pkg install libstatgrab0
- PKGNAME: libstatgrab0
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (libstatgrab-0.17.tar.gz) = bbaa88c6bde8bd3cf2720b81a26528cc055a7e83e4ea3bdb1d0a3c4287cceb88
SIZE (libstatgrab-0.17.tar.gz) = 463224
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- pathfix pkgconfig libtool
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|22 Oct 2014 17:59:01
Use ftp.mirrorservice.org instead of ftp.uk.i-scream.org.
% host ftp.uk.i-scream.org
ftp.uk.i-scream.org is an alias for ftp.mirrorservice.org.
|12 May 2014 16:56:23
- Add devel/libstatgrab0 (copied from devel/libstatgrab)
- Switch bindings to use devel/libstatgrab0 instead of devel/libstatgrab
- Fix devel/pecl-statgrab to work with current PHP versions
I have an update ready for devel/libstatgrab (version 0.90) that
brings a number of API changes that are incompatible with the current
version. These bindings haven't yet been updated upstream to support
the new API, so instead of holding off indefinitely I've created the
devel/libstatgrab0 port to provide just the library and header file
for the older API version so that these bindings can continue to be
used when the main port is updated. Once these bindings are updated
the libstatgrab0 port can be removed.
Both devel/libstatgrab and devel/libstatgrab0 can be installed at the
The other ports that depend on devel/libstatgrab will be updated to
use the new API.
Number of commits found: 3