- libtsm Terminal-emulator state machine
- 3 devel =0 3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2017-12-03 18:02:48
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: MIT
- TSM is a state machine for DEC VT100-VT520 compatible terminal emulators. It
tries to support all common standards while keeping compatibility to existing
emulators like xterm, gnome-terminal, konsole, etc.
TSM itself does not provide any rendering nor window management. It is a simple
plain state machine without any external dependencies. It can be used to
implement terminal emulators, but also to implement other applications that
need to interpret terminal escape sequences.
This library is very similar to libvte of the gnome project. However, libvte is
highly bound to GTK+, which makes it unsuitable for non-graphics projects that
need to parse escape sequences. Instead, TSM tries to restrict its API to
terminal emulation only. Furthermore, TSM does not try to establish a new
terminal emulation standard, but instead keeps compatibility as close to xterm
as possible. This is why the TERM variable can be set to xterm-color256 with
any TSM based terminal emulator.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/libtsm/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install devel/libtsm
- pkg install libtsm
- PKGNAME: libtsm
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1497389678
SHA256 (libtsm-3.tar.xz) = 114115d84a2bc1802683871ea2d70a16ddeec8d2f8cde89ebd2046d775e6cf07
SIZE (libtsm-3.tar.xz) = 293264
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- gmake libtool tar:xz
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: