- linux-c7-libunwind Generic stack unwinding library (Linux CentOS 7.6.1810)
- 1.2 devel =0 1.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: emulation@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-01-31 20:11:27
- Last Update: 2019-06-08 16:59:47
- SVN Revision: 503741
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: not specified in port
- The primary goal of this project is to define a portable and efficient
C programming interface (API) to determine the call-chain of a program.
The API additionally provides the means to manipulate the preserved
(callee-saved) state of each call-frame and to resume execution at any
point in the call-chain (non-local goto). The API supports both local
(same-process) and remote (across-process) operation. As such, the API
is useful in a number of applications. Some examples include:
o exception handling
The libunwind API makes it trivial to implement the stack-manipulation
aspects of exception handling.
The libunwind API makes it trivial for debuggers to generate
the call-chain (backtrace) of the threads in a running program.
It is often useful for a running thread to determine its call-chain.
For example, this is useful to display error messages (to show how
the error came about) and for performance monitoring/analysis.
o efficient setjmp()
With libunwind, it is possible to implement an extremely efficient
version of setjmp(). Effectively, the only context that needs to be
saved consists of the stack-pointer(s).
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/linux-c7-libunwind/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install linux-c7-libunwind
- PKGNAME: linux-c7-libunwind
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1515258772
SHA256 (centos/libunwind-1.2-2.el7.i686.rpm) = a0ae8a503ce012945bc8c4238f43f38845a0c980ff39ee97dc41a65c1347d5bc
SIZE (centos/libunwind-1.2-2.el7.i686.rpm) = 54076
SHA256 (centos/libunwind-1.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm) = 50c1aa8b968991aa108afa8c10d7ecd55524aaa03511a195b2bf402bcf932058
SIZE (centos/libunwind-1.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm) = 58180
SHA256 (centos/libunwind-1.2-2.el7.src.rpm) = df77de76086c486587a98e88a5e8a07dba5d9e9de093cb18af9eeb92144392a4
SIZE (centos/libunwind-1.2-2.el7.src.rpm) = 750612
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- linux_base-c7>0 : emulators/linux_base-c7
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for linux-c7-libunwind-1.2:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|08 Jun 2019 15:59:47
Address some portlint warnings in the Linux infrastructure ports.
Eliminate LINUXNAME from port Makefiles. This was just a helper variable
without special meaning outside port Makefiles but several developers have
copied it to new ports where it was then unused, apparently thinking that
it did have some special meaning.
|08 Jun 2019 13:13:29
Eliminate RPMVERSION from Linux ports and set DISTVERSIONSUFFIX instead.
This puts all version information together in the port Makefiles.
|31 Jan 2018 20:10:29
Add Linux version of devel/libunwind, needed by upcoming linux-dotnet ports.
Submitted by: dbn
Number of commits found: 3
12 vulnerabilities affecting 83 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new