lang/mono: update to 126.96.36.199.
USES=mono: add nuget argument
The nuget argument adds support for nuget packages. The nuget
packages must be specified in the NUGET_DEPENDS variable.
devel/monodevelop: update to 188.8.131.52
- Switch to github. The other official source is quite a few versions
- Add missing dependencies (fsharp, ssl2, curl)
- Add required nuget packages
- Add required external repositories
- Drop options. Although ./configure offers these flags, there is no
functional change (i.e. no-op)
- All patches have been upstreamed (and the one we need is from(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )