- php-geshi Native PHP syntax highlighting engine
- 220.127.116.11 devel =0 18.104.22.168Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: bofh@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-04-04 06:29:37
- Last Update: 2019-10-28 14:19:09
- SVN Revision: 515866
- License: GPLv2
- GeSHi started as an idea to create a generic syntax highlighter
for the phpBB forum system, but has been generalised to this project.
GeSHi aims to be a simple but powerful highlighting class,
with the following goals:
* Support for a wide range of popular languages
* Easy to add a new language for highlighting
* Highly customisable output formats
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/php-geshi/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install php-geshi
- PKGNAME: php-geshi
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1572014209
SHA256 (GeSHi-geshi-1.0-v22.214.171.124_GH0.tar.gz) = 5909885c2439d16dd146ff13ee7dac69ab9020563a4111af10fac103cd436f0d
SIZE (GeSHi-geshi-1.0-v126.96.36.199_GH0.tar.gz) = 1071460
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php72
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for php-geshi-188.8.131.52:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Master Sites:
|Notes from UPDATING
These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING|
Affects: */php* */pecl* */pear*
PHP extensions and modules have been flavored.
People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything if
they are using PHP applications.
PHP modules and extensions may have change their names from php5- or php7- to
fully versionned phpXY-.
PECL extensions and PEAR modules package names have changed from pecl- and
pear- to phpXX-pecl and phpXX-pear-.
To rename an installed package to match the new naming scheme, for example,
for the imagick pecl extension, run:
# pkg set -n pecl-imagick:php56-pecl-imagick
For other people, to build the PHP 7.2 version of, for example,
databases/php-memcached, you need to run:
# make FLAVOR=php72 install
- port moved here from devel/php5-geshi on 2017-04-04
REASON: Update PKGNAMEPREFIX: it builds fine with PHP 7.x
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|28 Oct 2019 14:19:09
devel/php-geshi: Update version 184.108.40.206=>220.127.116.11
|22 May 2017 12:06:51
devel/php-geshi: Update version 1_0_8_12=>18.104.22.168
- Seperate conditional DOCS installation
|04 Apr 2017 06:29:26
Move php5-geshi to php-geshi
This port build fine with PHP 7.x.
Approved by: portmgr (mat)
Number of commits found: 3
8 vulnerabilities affecting 170 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new